Cac destroys a former bully + Coli Cac Takes Heel Turn

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Did you guys forget already?

That one giant thread where all those Reddit cacs came over cuz they were talking about the coli?

Well, they stayed.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
They've said some wild shyt too. Bout blacks deserving their treatment at the hands of cops because they are violent people.

I hope you're not referring to me.
I'm always in the cops shootin unarmed black folks with the :snoop: and :scust: replies :francis:

Say anything negative about Gucci Mane and your rep is gone but these cacs are in here running wild:mjlol:
Gucci Mane :scust:

Muthfukka been here since 2012. So he done soaked up all the black slang, black people thinking points, what music we like, food all that shyt lmfao! He know us now. Or so he think lol
You think ya'll taught me about music ;wtf:
There's a shytload of terrible taste in music in the Booth :francis:
I listen to HIP HOP, not this terrible rap shyt and corny skinny jeans wearin funboys out there :scust:

Did you guys forget already?

That one giant thread where all those Reddit cacs came over cuz they were talking about the coli?

Well, they stayed.
I've only been on Reddit on Sundays so I can watch the Hawks. So I honestly have no idea of the fukkery in which you speak of :yeshrug:
No need to take it out on me, I ain't with that shyt, and ya'll givin me a good sell on why I won't be going there :scust: