Cac destroys a former bully + Coli Cac Takes Heel Turn

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Crazy how ppl are so concerned about coli "militants" yet racist cacs been running around since 2012
Who do you think are the ones always crying about coli "militants"?

I've never heard a Black person refer to another as "militant". That should always have been a red flag.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
We need these fakkits @bangbreh and @Kill Dat Noize banned ASAP. These crackers need to learn what they can and can't say in our spaces
Exactly!!!

Funny thing is. If any of us went to a majority white site and repped being Black and spoke up on black issues we would get BANNED with the quickness.

Yet these white boys come on here and say racist shyt about blacks being violent and how they deserve to be shot by police . All while saying the word Nikka left and right, yet they don't get banned.

I swear shyt is not a good look at all :snoop:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Who do you think are the ones always crying about coli "militants"?

I've never heard a Black person refer to another as "militant". That should always have been a red flag.
I've noticed that too. Every poster I've ever seen complain about militants seems like a white boy or an oreo nikka. Why would an actual black person have a problem with a black person being "militant"? And they just throw the word around loosely too. They call anybody who posts anything in support of black people militant. If anything, being "militant" should be the rhetoric of the coli, I'm not sure how it's supposed to be a bad thing

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Y'all gon get enough thinking these motherfukkers are 'cool' or 'down'. Let them not get their way and see just how "cool" these pasty motherfukkers are. We are expected to be accommodating, and when we aren't, they whine like the fragile bytches they are.

The audacity to be crying about the usage of the word "cac" on this board, when there is/was literally a message board dedicated to bashing Blacks that has the word "chimp" in it's name. fukk outta here.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Exactly!!!

Funny thing is. If any of us went to a majority white site and repped being Black and spoke up on black issues we would get BANNED with the quickness.

Yet these white boys come on here and say racist shyt about blacks being violent and how they deserve to be shot by police . All while saying the word Nikka left and right, yet they don't get banned.

I swear shyt is not a good look at all :snoop:
THANK YOU!!! That exactly what I tried to explain to these fakkit ass white boys, they have literally every other website to go on an talk shyt about black people (or pretend to be black themselves) with no repercussion. They can even go to Boxden with that shyt, they're filled with motherfukkers who love to talk racist shyt about black people, pretend that they don't know how they're being racist, and say nikka freely. They feel like we're obligated to include them because they act like they're down with us. They need to know that liking hip hop music doesn't make them anywhere near cool with black people

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I've noticed that too. Every poster I've ever seen complain about militants seems like a white boy or an oreo nikka. Why would an actual black person have a problem with a black person being "militant"? And they just throw the word around loosely too. They call anybody who posts anything in support of black people militant. If anything, being "militant" should be the rhetoric of the coli, I'm not sure how it's supposed to be a bad thing
They don't wanna "rock the boat" and upset their white daddies/mommas. Which is funny, because white people are very "militant" about protecting their shyt, and will fukk over others to do so (as is witnessed throughout history).

Last edited:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Nah, you were being serious when you said I have privilege from being a black man, and that had nothing to do with saying who can and can't listen to hip hop. You were saying I have some sort of societal privilege, now you're backtracking like that isn't what you meant

And yeah, white harassment. On EVERY SINGLE WEBSITE on the internet is some white fakkit troll calling black people ******s, spewing white supremacist bullshyt, and telling black people that we're inferior humans in general. You can't seem to respect that this is one of very few places on the entire internet where that type of hatred is controlled. You refuse to let black people have at least one space on the internet to ourselves

I wonder what you guys think of Colin Kaepernick...:mjpls:

If he hates amerikkka so much...:mjpls:
Breh I completely agreed with Kaep :francis:
That's the exact reason I had to :camby: my step ma the fukk up outta my FB.

bangbreh negged you for your post in the thread Comedian Ricky Harris has passed away. With the following comment: Cool, we'll swap negs, ol sensitive ass :pacspit:
5:42 AM

@bangbreh :umad:

Negs aren't gonna stop me from enjoying my every day life :yeshrug:

Well yall look at this? Only a few examples from 4 pages worth of posts from @bangbreh using the word nikka:mjgrin:
I had a dude staying with me for a while back then who used my computer when I was at work. He admitted to using the Coli but he never registered.
He's the same fakkit that made the thread about wanting to smash his cousin. I then had all these alerts I never even saw a pop up for cuz he would see them before me.
He has since passed away and I'll never know if he never did register :francis:
You had to do some kind of wild diggin to find those posts but that wasn't ME, personally saying the word. :scust:

Volunteer to be called a bytch or whore or fakkit, cause those words get tossed around here too...
I'm not a fakkit for one and I know the word doesn't mean the literal meaning. It's like callin them and idiot, bozo or dummy :yeshrug:
bytch and whore are universal words for everyone. Callin people cracker every chance you get is completely different.

And I ain't tryin to go to st0rmfr0nt, ktt etc...like I said, I'd get mad as hell and never go back :scust:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Breh I completely agreed with Kaep :francis:
That's the exact reason I had to :camby: my step ma the fukk up outta my FB.

Negs aren't gonna stop me from enjoying my every day life :yeshrug:

I had a dude staying with me for a while back then who used my computer when I was at work. He admitted to using the Coli but he never registered.
He's the same fakkit that made the thread about wanting to smash his cousin. I then had all these alerts I never even saw a pop up for cuz he would see them before me.
You had to do some kind of wild diggin to find those posts but that wasn't ME, personally saying the word. :scust:

I'm not a fakkit for one and I know the word doesn't mean the literal meaning. It's like callin them and idiot, bozo or dummy :yeshrug:
bytch and whore are universal words for everyone. Callin people cracker every chance you get is completely different.

And I ain't tryin to go to st0rmfr0nt, ktt etc...like I said, I'd get mad as hell and never go back :scust:
On God you need to just take the hint and leave. Nobody on here respects you

slumz.boxden.com make that your new home

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Didn't have to dig hard at all. Went to the search function and typed in bangbreh and nikka. Literally took 5 seconds

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
hzWr5Tm.gif