Cac destroys a former bully + Coli Cac Takes Heel Turn

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I've said before, I don't frequent those sites. I don't even know which ones you'd refer to besides now the ones dude posted on the last page :francis:
I'd get mad as hell and probably banned because I'm not with that shyt :aicmon:

So a white guy can't tell a black guy not to say cac but a black guy CAN tell him he CAN'T listen to hip hop and call him a cac :ohhh:
So you DO want it both ways :ehh:
YouTube, reddit, fb, twitter, Instagram, tumblr, any possible website you can think of is filled with racist comments about black people. Go on ANY video on YouTube with a black person just being normal and there'll be at least one white boy calling them a ****** or making a racist joke

Yes, I can tell you can't listen to hip hop on this site because this is a BLACK site, and no black person will be on your side. Don't like it, go somewhere else. I don't like being called a ****** on fb, so I don't comment on white fb threads. You have the entire internet where you can feel sense of belonging because you're white. The coli is one of very few places on the internet where I can have that because I'm black

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
YouTube, reddit, fb, twitter, Instagram, tumblr, any possible website you can think of is filled with racist comments about black people. Go on ANY video on YouTube with a black person just being normal and there'll be at least one white boy calling them a ****** or making a racist joke

Yes, I can tell you can't listen to hip hop on this site because this is a BLACK site, and no black person will be on your side. Don't like it, go somewhere else. I don't like being called a ****** on fb, so I don't comment on white fb threads. You have the entire internet where you can feel sense of belonging because you're white. The coli is one of very few places on the internet where I can have that because I'm black
It's the Internet breh. You can't "have" anything.

And one of the Coli's co-founders is white and a load of posters are too so you're just spitting wishful thinking garbage in regards :mjgrin:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
It's the Internet breh. You can't "have" anything.

And one of the Coli's co-founders is white and a load of posters are too so you're just spitting wishful thinking garbage in regards :mjgrin:
So you're basically saying, "get over it ******, I don't care that white people are considered normal and treat everyone else as outsiders." "I don't care that my people will harass your people on the internet just because you're black. I'm going to keep making black people on this website uncomfortable just because I can and you can't stop me ******. I refuse to let a ****** be in peace"

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
dude has a history of saying slick shyt, but that nikka comment should get him banned

I think the other stuff he said was even worse, but in combo it really paints a picture. :scusthov:

@Kill Dat Noize this guy had a thread in HL about "how is Trumps policies gonna hurt us black people" or some shyt like that :heh:

This muthafukka is an agent

That post was him too? :wtf:

IDC about the CAC using nikka, honestly I think no one should use it, black people most of all.

The shyt that don't sit right with me is the white supremacists rhetoric he's posted (black on black crime,black people being more prone to violence). Nikkas is really CACfront double agents out here

This is where I'm at too. When I was getting my mind woke up to the struggle in the 1990s, debate was raging about whether the word should be used in the community at all or not. Everyone who mentored me was on the "hell no" side. Now that ain't even enforced, but we got 15 pages of going at some fool because he let the word slip once when he has a whole history of supremacist thought on here that was barely touched on.

I hate the word, but if the only thing we care about is who can say the word and who can't, we already lost. Get them for racist thoughts. That makes the battle lines clear. Their desire to use the word is only a symptom, the thoughts and actions of supremacy are the disease.

Last edited:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
So you're basically saying, "get over it ******, I don't care that white people are considered normal and treat everyone else as outsiders." "I don't care that my people will harass your people on the internet just because you're black. I'm going to keep making black people on this website uncomfortable just because I can and you can't stop me ******. I refuse to let a ****** be in peace"
:wtf:
Why you so happily quick to put words in my mouth :dwillhuh:
You said this site is/should be for black folks only like y'all have exclusive rights to this OPEN HIP HOP FORUM.
I then said one of the co-founders is white and you took it as me saying ****** this and ****** that :dahell:
Bro-you're realllllly trying to stretch this into something it/me isn't/am not :dame:
Ol go-go gadget arm havin ass :francis:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
You said this site is/should be for black folks only like y'all have exclusive rights to this OPEN HIP HOP FORUM.
I then said one of the co-founders is white and you took it as me saying ****** this and ****** that :dahell:
Bro-you're realllllly trying to stretch this into something it/me isn't/am not :dame:
By not allowing black people to call this space our own, when white people isolate spaces of the internet to themselves all the time (like st0rmfr0nt, brieitbart, bodybuiilding forums, ect.) that's what you're telling me and every other black poster on this site. You want people to care about you being called a cac (as if that word has any power) complain about it on the 3 aforementioned sites. They'll embrace you

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
i really don't think based on this audio that hogan is one of those racist scum fukks that detests black people. just a guy that would rather his daughter not date young thug. he used the n-word the same way chris rock used the n-word in his "black people vs n----" bit. he's using it to describe to a specific type of person. doesn't mean he isn't as an a$$hole, but it doesn't make him david duke either.
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No

Try doing a whole post using only cac smilies.

I don't have a dog in this fight,,,I just think it would be an interesting aesthetic in light of recent events.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
i am a cac :beli:

and don't make me pull up 20 worldstar videos where a bunch of black ppl are seein doing the exact same thing.
Shut up snow ape.

Answer me this. Who will get more tickets. An area where I put 1 cop to patrol a blvd every 2 hours, or a blvd where I put 4 cops to patrol every hour? If AAs are predisposed to violence how come during segregation black statistics were much lower, lower than the white counterparts who created gangs such as Al Capone, all out shootings in the street DURING THE 20s of all decades. After integration, the cops were afraid of AAs despite AAs being the most submissive people in the country, literally being afraid that at any given moment they may be hung, or coughing in a white womans direction might get them electrocuted, and yet cac media at that time still painted black americans as savage violent rapists, when it just wasn't true, they used those posters and newspaper ads to fill the black areas with police, cac paranoia has no shame, ask John Nash. Present day you think they've changed that practice? Blacks are violent but actually the majority of black people that are in prison are for drug offenses, white people use the same, and sell the same amount of drugs. So what happened there? AAs also only lead in 2 categories, murder (drug trade/gangs) and barely scraping theft (poor people steal no shyt), you cacs lead in every single category outside of that, some with disproportionate numbers which is unusual for the population size, like rape and pedophile, what excuse do you have for that? You have numbers that put your european counterparts, including Russia, to shame. What excuse do you animals have for that? And you have the nerve to look at AAs, you need to be looking at your own foul population. You vampires sweep everything under the rug, even when you have horrific stats, you simply use the term "american" instead of "white" to mask the statistics. You vampire swines avoid these truth like the sun.

Read it again cac.
vampie-curses.png

Last edited: