Cac destroys a former bully + Coli Cac Takes Heel Turn

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

I been had that cac on ignore :scust:

Because this is presumably a majority black male website, saying anything that goes against the majority won't go well for you especially if you're white.
People celebrate black deaths all over the internet, the one corner you don't have complete control of you come to cry?:scust:
Is white peoples entitlement that deeply ingrained?

You have 99% of the internet devoted for people like you, why not leave us alone and go explore the vast majority of the internet made for you.
Seriously, why can't you guys leave us alone?

These devils are obsessed with black people. I blame the Neanderthal DNA for their genetic and mental inferiority

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
@bangbreh
If you're so sick of seeing the word cac, leave this site and go complain about how mean black people are on another website. Nobody on the coli feels sympathetic

I'm not remotely in my feelings, I'm telling you exactly what I mean. You can enjoy whatever you want, but that doesn't give you the ability to tell any black person anything about anything

Now tell me, what does my black male privilege afford me? Because you gave me a sarcastic answer, when you were serious at first. I'd really like to know how being a black man benefits me in this country

And we're very clearly telling you that this is one of very few black spaces on the internet where white harrasesment can be kept to a minimum, and you still refuse to accept that

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IDC about the CAC using nikka, honestly I think no one should use it, black people most of all.

The shyt that don't sit right with me is the white supremacists rhetoric he's posted (black on black crime,black people being more prone to violence). Nikkas is really CACfront double agents out here

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Ktt is another hip hop forum or even hiphopheads on reddit. They are mostly white I recommend those websites.

Explain how am I putting myself in a box because I don't want you're white opinion? If anything I'm trying to kick you out of the box. Akin to antibodies and the immune system fighting infections.

The Coli is more than a Hip-hop forum. That argument only works if you relegate yourself to only discussing hip-hop but when you white people intrude in discussions about black issues, politics, etc then yes that's a display of your white entitlement, which I'm starting to think you can't control.

Again, Why not leave us alone?

Perfect analogy considering these devils are a virus on the planet. It's why the sun is trying to exterminate them :blessed:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Are you actually going to respond or what?
About as much as you did the last two times :what:

Being black afforded you to be able to tell white people they can't listen to hip hop.
Unwarranted at that, and I said that two posts back.
You not paying attention :dahell:
That's what we're arguing here. Nothing else so quit trying to make it something it isn't :upsetfavre:

We ain't tellin black folks not to listen to anything. We never said classical music is off limits.

White harassment :wtf:
What in the wild, insensitive bullshyt hell are you talking about :dwillhuh::dahell:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Your being black apparently affords you exclusive rights to hip hop.
Nobody can listen to, enjoy or otherwise become a rapper, DJ , breakdancer or graf artist. Because you said so :aicmon:
Breh-I'm 35 and I've never heard anyone say this. Ever.
Being black afforded you to be able to tell white people they can't listen to hip hop.
If you've never heard anyone say it before, how can you then claim it's a black male privilege :dwillhuh:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
savages, all of them.

how do you not step in when the guy is unconscious like that still getting beat. he could have killed him.
Let out his deep homicidal screams on him too as he mercilessly beat him(poor bully)......dare I say serial killer undertones:francis:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
About as much as you did the last two times :what:

Unwarranted at that, and I said that two posts back.
You not paying attention :dahell:
That's what we're arguing here. Nothing else so quit trying to make it something it isn't :upsetfavre:

We ain't tellin black folks not to listen to anything. We never said classical music is off limits.

White harassment :wtf:
What in the wild, insensitive bullshyt hell are you talking about :dwillhuh::dahell:
Nah, you were being serious when you said I have privilege from being a black man, and that had nothing to do with saying who can and can't listen to hip hop. You were saying I have some sort of societal privilege, now you're backtracking like that isn't what you meant

And yeah, white harassment. On EVERY SINGLE WEBSITE on the internet is some white fakkit troll calling black people ******s, spewing white supremacist bullshyt, and telling black people that we're inferior humans in general. You can't seem to respect that this is one of very few places on the entire internet where that type of hatred is controlled. You refuse to let black people have at least one space on the internet to ourselves

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
If you've never heard anyone say it before, how can you then claim it's a black male privilege :dwillhuh:
The black breh saying hip hop was created "solely for them only" lead to my statement :francis:
I obviously don't agree :francis:

Nah, you were being serious when you said I have privilege from being a black man, and that had nothing to do with saying who can and can't listen to hip hop. You were saying I have some sort of societal privilege, now you're backtracking like that isn't what you meant
I don't agree that black folks have any privelige at all.
You must have misunderstood me :dame:
I've made my opinions pretty straight forward in here :francis:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
The black breh saying hip hop was created "solely for them only" lead to my statement :francis:
I obviously don't agree :francis:

I don't agree that black folks have any privelige at all.
You must have misunderstood me :dame:
I've made my opinions pretty straight forward in here :francis:
Are you going to respond to the second paragraph of that post?

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
Are you going to respond to the second paragraph of that post?

I've said before, I don't frequent those sites. I don't even know which ones you'd refer to besides now the ones dude posted on the last page :francis:
I'd get mad as hell and probably banned because I'm not with that shyt :aicmon:

So a white guy can't tell a black guy not to say cac but a black guy CAN tell him he CAN'T listen to hip hop and call him a cac :ohhh:
So you DO want it both ways :ehh: