Cac destroys a former bully + Coli Cac Takes Heel Turn

Daps
was i the first one to bring up race in this thread?
nah..

but you were the first to get jammed up using the word "n!gga".. then, acted like because it was a certain time period.. it was ok because "you wanted to fit in"..

I usually steer clear of these kinda threads.. but, white folks like you fukkin disgust me.. :scust:

the fact you BEEN saying slick shyt.. PLUS have a high rep, is fukkin disgusting..

everybody who dapped you on the front page should be looked at sideways too..

as I said earlier.. a lot of TLR been looking funny in the light the past year or so..

in the end- you should be banned.. by letting you stay, sends the wrong message..

@cook @Brooklynzson y'all really need to get this dude up outta here.. we don't need these cocky White folks around here talkin slick, throwing racist shyt around with no get-back.. this ain't a good look for the forum..

Daps
Reppin
NYC
No but you were the first to reveal your true form in this thread

Why you still here? Clearly you have some issues with black people :jbhmm:

Several years on an internet forum where I'm called cac on a weekly basis and you think I have a problem with black people. :stopitslime:

I'll ask again, you tell me who brought up race first in this thread.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
coli poster responds to video: :pacspit:"fukkin cacs, i hate cacs. devils, savages. fukk u kill dat noize, u cac'

me: :jbhmm:"there aren't videos on the internet of black ppl doing the exact same thing:

coli poster: :sadbron:"someone ban this cac, he's a racist"

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
coli poster responds to video: :pacspit:"fukkin cacs, i hate cacs. devils, savages. fukk u kill dat noize, u cac'

me: :jbhmm:"there aren't videos on the internet of black ppl doing the exact same thing:

not how this thread went

someone said "you never been around cacs before"

you said " I am a cac"

I then called you out on being white but saying the n word

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Why do you feel the need to chime in on issues such as black on black crime and Donald Trumps effect on the African American community all whilst masquerading as a black person?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
not how this thread went

someone said "you never been around cacs before"

you said " I am a cac"

I then called you out on being white but saying the n word
Well actually if we're keepin it real my rep points on the coli seem to actually have a real world effect on your well being because you've made several posts about it and damn near celebrated when you found out I got a neg train.

Keep fighting the good fight brother.:mjgrin:

Oh wait am i allowed to say brother :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why do you feel the need to chime in on issues such as black on black crime and Donald Trumps effect on the African American community all whilst masquerading as a black person?
Never ever masqueraded as a black person on this forum. Nice try.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You: all of them are savages :Cacpls2:

Poster: Cacs usually are :Idontlikemycoffeeblack:

You: I am a Cac :Cacpls2:

Poster: pulls up receipts of saying "nikka"

Us: :usure: explain

You: .............

Us: :usure: explain

You: ............. :merchant: That's old

Got too comfortable around here and forgot what role you were supposed to play huh :Bronnonikkas:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Well actually if we're keepin it real my rep points on the coli seem to actually have a real world effect on your well being because you've made several posts about it and damn near celebrated when you found out I got a neg train.

Keep fighting the good fight brother.:mjgrin:

Oh wait am i allowed to say brother :mjgrin:
thecoli

real world effect

my well being

pick 2