Cac destroys a former bully + Coli Cac Takes Heel Turn

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
So black people don't support hip hop? You think white people support hip hop more so than the race who created the genre? You seem to think black people owe you something because you like hip hop. You seem to think that whites are doing us a favor by supporting hip hop. Nobody gives a fukk, you can like hip hop all you want to and still be a bytch ass white boy with no respect for black people
Good lord dude you're a piece of hatred filled work :mjlol:
You implying whites have no place in a hip hop forum.
I said whites are the ones buying shyt and pay for concert tickets.

I think they have a spot just like you're self entitled ass for just being black :stopitslime:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Entitlement ?
On a damn hip hop forum :dahell:
Which music I've been listening to since I could tune a radio :dwillhuh:
I should NOT be here because I'm white :wtf:

So you're putting yourself in a box, good work :mjgrin:
Ktt is another hip hop forum or even hiphopheads on reddit. They are mostly white I recommend those websites.

Explain how am I putting myself in a box because I don't want you're white opinion? If anything I'm trying to kick you out of the box. Akin to antibodies and the immune system fighting infections.

The Coli is more than a Hip-hop forum. That argument only works if you relegate yourself to only discussing hip-hop but when you white people intrude in discussions about black issues, politics, etc then yes that's a display of your white entitlement, which I'm starting to think you can't control.

Again, Why not leave us alone?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ktt is another hip hop forum or even hiphopheads on reddit. They are mostly white I recommend those websites.

Explain how am I putting myself in a box because I don't want you're white opinion? If anything I'm trying to kick you out of the box. Akin to antibodies and the immune system fighting infections.

The Coli is more than a Hip-hop forum. That argument only works if you relegate yourself to only discussing hip-hop but when you white people intrude in discussions about black issues, politics, etc then yes that's a display of your white entitlement, which I'm starting to think you can't control.

Again, Why not leave us alone?[/QUOTE]
They cant leave you alone.

White people cant exist without a God to give them existence.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

I think they have a spot just like you're self entitled ass for just being black :stopitslime:
The same way black people feel entitled to take credit for a genre they didn't specifically create themselves, you cacs come into genres of music you didn't create yourself and tell us who is relevant, who's music is the greatest, and who should be given credit for actually creating the genre.
Remember this :mjlol:
http://variety.com/2014/music/news/how-elvis-sparked-rock-n-roll-on-july-5-1954-1201257280/

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis

You are one dense motherfukker. I know wtf you said dumbass. You seem to think that white people support hip hop more than black people, that's incredibly false. Black people buy concert tickets and merchandise too, black people don't owe you inclusion because you paid for a rap show. Oh, I guess you assume that black people are too poor to support rap like whites. You seem to think that you've bought your way into black acceptance by listening to hip hop

And please tell me what my entitlement as a black man affords me in america, I'm dying to know

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin

Again, Why not leave us alone?
You are one dense motherfukker. I know wtf you said dumbass. You seem to think that white people support hip hop more than black people, that's incredibly false. Black people buy concert tickets and merchandise too, black people don't owe you inclusion because you paid for a rap show. Oh, I guess you assume that black people are too poor to support rap like whites. You seem to think that you've bought your way into black acceptance by listening to hip hop

And please tell me what my entitlement as a black man affords me in america, I'm dying to know
you put yourself in s box basically saying hip hop is black only.
Who is the dense motherfukker :aicmon:
If you know what I said why you still arguing against it.
Black people too poor to buy tickets ? Cottamn dude :snoop: :francis:
What made you want to say that ? I never gave any inclination to suggest it :smh:
You're just dead wrong on everything you just posted.
Congratulations :salute:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
My reason ?
I don't visit those bullshyt sites who support that kind of nonsense :ehh:
This place, Twitter, FB, occasionally BX and ESPN are my go to's.

I'm sorry white opinion upset you, didn't know this was a black poster only place :mjcry:

I don't like the word cac being used relentlessly :yeshrug:
Dudes can call whites and dogs "nikkas" but all hell breaks loose when the day the word . It just doesn't make sense to me.
And no-I'm not looking for a reason to say the word.
shyt is stupid hypocritical nonsense to me :manny:
This dude is really just stupid wow

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
What made you want to say that ? I never gave any inclination to suggest it :smh:
Hip hop was created by and solely for black people, first of all. Secondly, you didn't tell me what my black male privileged affords me. Put me on game, white boy. What favoritism does being a black male gain me in america?

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps

Never said hip hop was black only in fact I recommended you some white majority hip hop forums.

Again the Coli discusses things outside the realm of hip hop that pertain to black people exclusively. So why can't you leave us alone? What's stopping you. Why intrude here.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
="Prince Mongo, post: 22492879, member: 26275"]Hip hop was created by and solely for black people, first of all. Secondly, you didn't tell me what my black male privileged affords me. Put me on game, white boy. What favoritism does being a black male gain me in america?
Your being black apparently affords you exclusive rights to hip hop.
Nobody can listen to, enjoy or otherwise become a rapper, DJ , breakdancer or graf artist. Because you said so :aicmon:
Breh-I'm 35 and I've never heard anyone say this. Ever.
You're gettin a little too in your feelings and sayin stupid shyt :francis:

="KaiserRexTheCzar, post: 22492882, member: 15646

Again the Coli discusses things outside the realm of hip hop that pertain to black people exclusively. So why can't you leave us alone? What's stopping you. Why intrude here.[/QUOTE]
I guess this is only a place for black people to discuss social issues :jbhmm:
Not intruding, been here since the beginning :leostare:
Leave you alone ?
By being sick of you using the term "cac" :wtf:
Come on man....

Last edited:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Your being black apparently affords you exclusive rights to hip hop.
Nobody can listen to, enjoy or otherwise become a rapper, DJ , breakdancer or graf artist. Because you said so :aicmon.
Breh-I'm 35 and I've never heard anyone say this. Ever.
You're gettin a little too in your feelings and sayin stupid shyt :francis:

[QUOTE="KaiserRexTheCzar, post: 22492882, member: 15646[/QUO
If you're so sick of seeing the word cac, leave this site and go complain about how mean black people are on another website. Nobody on the coli feels sympathetic

I'm not remotely in my feelings, I'm telling you exactly what I mean. You can enjoy whatever you want, but that doesn't give you the ability to tell any black person anything about anything

Now tell me, what does my black male privilege afford me? Because you gave me a sarcastic answer, when you were serious at first. I'd really like to know how being a black man benefits me in this country

And we're very clearly telling you that this is one of very few black spaces on the internet where white harrasesment can be kept to a minimum, and you still refuse to accept that