Cac destroys a former bully + Coli Cac Takes Heel Turn

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
So this dude @Prince Mongo claims he hates cacs with a passion but is out here typing paragraphs on paragraphs? :patrice:

So you're basically saying, "get over it ******, I don't care that white people are considered normal and treat everyone else as outsiders." "I don't care that my people will harass your people on the internet just because you're black. I'm going to keep making black people on this website uncomfortable just because I can and you can't stop me ******. I refuse to let a ****** be in peace"

:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anyone who doesn't agree with the majority opinion, anyone who feels this place treats certain ppl unfairly... they should just leave and go to Reddit. Okay, sure.

I wonder what you guys think of Colin Kaepernick...:mjpls:

If he hates amerikkka so much...:mjpls:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Anyone who doesn't agree with the majority opinion, anyone who feels this place treats certain ppl unfairly... they should just leave and go to Reddit. Okay, sure.

I wonder what you guys think of Colin Kaepernick...:mjpls:

If he hates amerikkka so much...:mjpls:
You can go wherever tf you want on the internet. Colin Kaepernick living in America is completely different from you choosing to be on this site. Black people didn't choose to come here, which is part of the point of his protest. However, you choose to take the time to log onto this website, no one forced you to be the coli's slave
So many ppl in this thread negged me and called me everything in the book but they expect me to sit and read their 7 paragraph dissertation on why I'm ruining their life

:heh:
You ain't got to read shyt, but you direly need to know that your presence is unwelcome

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
YOU said you hate cacs but you're typing essays arguing with people you claim to hate. And why are you using the n word in the post i quoted? :mjpls:
Because I'm black irl, not a cracker pretending to be a nikka on the internet, I can say wtf I want to. You must be one non-reading motherfukker to not get the context of that post. I was translating what he sounded like. Ain't nobody typing essays, I'm saying wtf I want to say to this bytch ass white boy in this thread

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
So many ppl in this thread negged me and called me everything in the book but they expect me to sit and read their 7 paragraph dissertation on why I'm ruining their life

:heh:
You can do whatever you want. This is a messageboard though, the main premises is to communicate. No one wants to communicate with you anymore and the negative rep will be your tag as being an unwanted. :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Thread goes to show how these people are only ever a heartbeat away from letting their true feelings out.

No matter how many 'black friends' they have. :comeon:

It's crazy though, this guy can't even comprehend how offensive his comments are.

That entitlement :banderas:

was i the first one to bring up race in this thread?