Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Superiority complex :dwillhuh:
Share my worthless opinion ?
It's a fukking Internet forum, get the fukk over it ya bozo :smh:

Dude-great way to insert some response :facepalm:

Why won't I leave you alone when I'm talking about you saying the word "cac" all the time ?
Why won't I leave you alone ? Why I'm talking about y'all saying "cac" all the time :aicmon:

I'm not looking for "acceptance".
Not one black friend of mine "begged" for "acceptance".
Every one was stand'offish until I couldn't talk music, sports and girls.
I ain't beggin for shyt, i talk to everybody the same :dame:
No, I'm saying that you think black people value you being "accepting" of us, compared to the rest of white America. No black person with any level of self respect values being "accepted" by you or any other white person. Just because you think you're down with black people, doesn't mean any black person cares about your input or your existence

And this is an internet forum you simply don't have to be on. We're telling you that this is one of very few spaces black people have on the internet to our own, yet you insist on being here and sharing your worthless thoughts. You see nothing wrong with it because you view black people as lesser than you, you think we're obligated to listen to you

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
I'm very, very proudly racist to your kind (I don't even refer to your race as people, I feel you're less than human). I don't care about you having black "friends", they don't get any ounce of respect from me either because they'd choose to associate with a bytch made fakkit white boy like yourself. Nonetheless, you assuming I have some lack of comprehension further proves that you think your whiteness makes you superior, that's far from the case lol. No one's heated at all, I'm telling you facts, you have no respect for black people and you don't deserve to interact with us
Any man that types "lol" deserves negative points right off the bat :mjlol:
You're admittedly racist, good for you :ehh:
There's gotta be some sort of a$$hole around this world :salute:
You hate all Muslims too ? :mjpls:
Facts-you don't know shyt about me besides me hating the rampant usage of the word "cacs".
That and the fact you hate me because of my skin color makes you a superiorly, grade A a$$hole :ehh:
Keep spitting white hatred knowing no hammer will come down in here :manny:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Why won't I leave you alone when I'm talking about you saying the word "cac" all the time ?
Why won't I leave you alone ? Why I'm talking about y'all saying "cac" all the time :aicmon:

Putain de merde.
Are you being dense on purpose? Let me clarify.
When I say why won't you leave us alone. I mean whats stopping you from not posting here, one of the few websites that cater to black males. Is it white entitlement? I'm betting on white entitlement.

Stop crying, "cac" is a term of endearment.:mjpls:

Inb4 false equivalency comparing a niche term isolated to a single website you can avoid like "cac" to a loaded word with history like the n-word.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Any man that types "lol" deserves negative points right off the bat :mjlol:
You're admittedly racist, good for you :ehh:
There's gotta be some sort of a$$hole around this world :salute:
You hate all Muslims too ? :mjpls:
Facts-you don't know shyt about me besides me hating the rampant usage of the word "cacs".
That and the fact you hate me because of my skin color makes you a superiorly, grade A a$$hole :ehh:
Keep spitting white hatred knowing no hammer will come down in here :manny:
The ONLY group of people in this world that I hate as a whole and discriminate against are whites, and your being here on this forum is a reason why. Your race seems to think you're invited everywhere, and won't take no for an answer when we tell you you're unwelcome. That's the true nature of your people, to be intrusive

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
The ONLY group of people in this world that I hate as a whole and discriminate against are whites, and your being here on this forum is a reason why. Your race seems to think you're invited everywhere, and won't take no for an answer when we tell you you're unwelcome. That's the true nature of your people, to be intrusive

Dude, honestly their entitlement is out of control its a literal disease at this point.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
No, I'm saying that you think black people value you being "accepting" of us, compared to the rest of white America. No black person with any level of self respect values being "accepted" by you or any other white person. Just because you think you're down with black people, doesn't mean any black person cares about your input or your existence

And this is an internet forum you simply don't have to be on. We're telling you that this is one of very few spaces black people have on the internet to our own, yet you insist on being here and sharing your worthless thoughts. You see nothing wrong with it because you view black people as lesser than you, you think we're obligated to listen to you
I don't think you're obligated to listen to my opinion :mindblown:
Worthless thoughts ?
Nobody has said a word of the wild usage of the word cac. Somebody had to say it.
Don't have to be on :dwillhuh: I been here from the beginning. Hip hop/sohh brought me here.
Hip hop relegated to black folks only now ?
Whose buying and selling out those concerts and record sales :stopitslime:

You don't *need* to listen to me or read my damn posts, you're certainly not obligated to so don't think *I* think you are :beli:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Dude, honestly their entitlement is out of control its a literal disease at this point.
I just hate that they refuse to take no for an answer. It's multiple people telling him how much he's unwelcome, yet he keeps insisting on staying here, and trying to validate himself with the tired ass "I have black friends" claim. It's like talking to an autistic person, he just can't understand why he's unwelcome

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Worthless thoughts ?
Nobody has said a word of the wild usage of the word cac. Somebody had to say it.
Don't have to be on :dwillhuh: I been here from the beginning. Hip hop/sohh brought me here.

You don't *need* to listen to me or read my damn posts, you're certainly not obligated to so don't think *I* think you are :beli:

shut the fukk up there are plenty of cacs in on here with cac in their screen name. stop faking outrage to justify using the n word.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
Putain de merde.
Are you being dense on purpose? Let me clarify.
When I say why won't you leave us alone. I mean whats stopping you from not posting here, one of the few websites that cater to black males. Is it white entitlement? I'm betting on white entitlement.

Stop crying, "cac" is a term of endearment.:mjpls:

Inb4 false equivalency comparing a niche term isolated to a single website you can avoid like "cac" to a loaded word with history like the n-word.

Entitlement ?
On a damn hip hop forum :dahell:
Which music I've been listening to since I could tune a radio :dwillhuh:
I should NOT be here because I'm white :wtf:

So you're putting yourself in a box, good work :mjgrin:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Worthless thoughts ?

So black people don't support hip hop? You think white people support hip hop more so than the race who created the genre? You seem to think black people owe you something because you like hip hop. You seem to think that whites are doing us a favor by supporting hip hop. Nobody gives a fukk, you can like hip hop all you want to and still be a bytch ass white boy with no respect for black people

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State
post more smileys son. your ancestors are the most murderous, death-dealing, disease-ridden, drugged-up, demonic filth ever to walk the earth. black people are demonized in the united states, yet you and your kind ignore all the atrocities you have committed throughout history and continue to this day to commit. it wasn't black people that eradicated the indians. it wasn't black people that firebombed tokyo. it wasn't black people that hung folks by the thousands. it wasn't black people that started a war under a false pretense that did little more than killed thousands of their own soldiers. so yeah, you really got me with that smiley. you, your white family, your white friends, are all evil, it is ingrained in your very dna. you can go your entire life without knowing it is there, deceiving yourself that you are different, but no, you're not. ALL you mufukkas are scumbags underneath it all.

@Kill Dat Noize

Hands on fire just from reading that......:whew::whew::whew::whew::whew::whew::whew::whew::whew::whew: