Cac destroys a former bully + Coli Cac Takes Heel Turn

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Breh, I was dead serious when I said this was the only forum I frequent.
If you say 99% we both know that's a lie but yes, I'll agree-white America isn't as accepting of black folks as I :francis:
There's nothing I can do about that....but complain when y'all hate on white folks as a whole.
Hate the apple not the orchard.
You can do that with every race :francis:
Tell this to someone else in another space on the internet. No one here cares, you're just ruining our experience on this site by being on this site

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
How quickly you embraced you dark impulses :wow:

Just bubblin underneath the surface :damn:

And you're one of the good ones :lupe:
Breh-nothing I said was a lie tho :dwillhuh:
I'm still one of the good ones breh :ufdup:
I just had to say something that no other white poster hasn't :mjcry:

you can call me "your majesty"

peasant :coffee:
"Peasant" :mjlol:
I don't make the world and life what it is but have fun explaining that one :heh:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Breh-nothing I said was a lie tho :dwillhuh:
I'm still one of the good ones breh :ufdup:
I just had to say something that no other white poster hasn't :mjcry:

"Peasant" :mjlol:
I don't make the world and life what it is but have fun explaining that one :heh:
Do you REALLY think any black poster here values ANYTHING you have to say? I have no idea why you think you're saying anything that needs to be read by anyone. You seem to have some sort of superiority complex, where you feel as if you're obligated to share your worthless opinion

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
If you say 99% we both know that's a lie but yes, I'll agree-white America isn't as accepting of black folks as I :francis:
There's nothing I can do about that....but complain when y'all hate on white folks as a whole.

Again, you haven't answered. Why won't you leave us alone? What is stopping you? Is it white peoples inherent entitlement? Am I wrong, if so then why?

99% of the Internet's websites don't cater to white people? Dude, I'm not asking you to admit all white people are racist or some shyt but if you can't even acknowledge the fact that the majority of the Internet caters to white people, then dialogue with you is pointless. Wow.

We don't want white people to "accept" us lol. "Accept us" Is this some manifest destiny shyt again?

And don't compare the false equivalency that is white racism (which is systemic, brutal, overarching and has a long history) with black racism (Which is reactionary and limited to name calling). One is more dangerous and affects the other more than the other.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
Why are you still on this site? I think other posters have made it very clear that you and ANY opinions you have are unwelcome and unneeded. I don't respect you simply because you're white and you obviously have no level of respect for any black person. You don't deserve to interact with any black people
I'm here because I can be :birdman:
No posters have said anything un-agreeing with me besides THIS damn thread :beli:
So your first 2 sentences are irrelevant.
You don't respect me because I'm white, congratulations for being admittedly racist :ehh:
It's pathetic and you're pathetic.
I guess you glossed over the fact that I have black friends so your last sentence is irrelevant. I imagine you were too heated to read my whole post anyway so....congrats again, on either inability to read what you're responding to, or inability to comprehend.
Take your pick :mjgrin:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
It's mind blowing that you view your "acceptance" as something that black people are supposed to be begging for, as if we're just dying for any white person to like us. That mentality alone shows that you have no respect for any black person

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I'm here because I can be :birdman:
No posters have said anything un-agreeing with me besides THIS damn thread :beli:
So your first 2 sentences are irrelevant.
You don't respect me because I'm white, congratulations for being admittedly racist :ehh:
It's pathetic and you're pathetic.
I guess you glossed over the fact that I have black friends so your last sentence is irrelevant. I imagine you were too heated to read my whole post anyway so....congrats again, on either inability to read what you're responding to, or inability to comprehend.
Take your pick :mjgrin:
I'm very, very proudly racist to your kind (I don't even refer to your race as people, I feel you're less than human). I don't care about you having black "friends", they don't get any ounce of respect from me either because they'd choose to associate with a bytch made fakkit white boy like yourself. Nonetheless, you assuming I have some lack of comprehension further proves that you think your whiteness makes you superior, that's far from the case lol. No one's heated at all, I'm telling you facts, you have no respect for black people and you don't deserve to interact with us

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
Do you REALLY think any black poster here values ANYTHING you have to say? I have no idea why you think you're saying anything that needs to be read by anyone. You seem to have some sort of superiority complex, where you feel as if you're obligated to share your worthless opinion
Superiority complex :dwillhuh:
Share my worthless opinion ?
It's a fukking Internet forum, get the fukk over it ya bozo :smh:

this cac fakkit is on here throwing a fit bc his cave bytch mother probably has a bbc in her mouth while his pops films :mjlol:
Dude-great way to insert some response :facepalm:

Again, you haven't answered. Why won't you leave us alone? What is stopping you? Is it white peoples inherent entitlement? Am I wrong, if so then why?

99% of the Internet's websites don't cater to white people? Dude, I'm not asking you to admit all white people are racist or some shyt but if you can't even acknowledge the fact that the majority of the Internet caters to white people, then dialogue with you is pointless. Wow.

We don't want white people to "accept" us lol. "Accept us" Is this some manifest destiny shyt again?

And don't compare the false equivalency that is white racism (which is systemic, brutal, overarching and has a long history) with black racism (Which is reactionary and limited to name calling). One is more dangerous and affects the other more than the other.
Why won't I leave you alone when I'm talking about you saying the word "cac" all the time ?
Why won't I leave you alone ? Why I'm talking about y'all saying "cac" all the time :aicmon:
It's mind blowing that you view your "acceptance" as something that black people are supposed to be begging for, as if we're just dying for any white person to like us. That mentality alone shows that you have no respect for any black person
I'm not looking for "acceptance".
Not one black friend of mine "begged" for "acceptance".
Every one was stand'offish until I couldn't talk music, sports and girls.
I ain't beggin for shyt, i talk to everybody the same :dame:

Daps
post more smileys son. your ancestors are the most murderous, death-dealing, disease-ridden, drugged-up, demonic filth ever to walk the earth. black people are demonized in the united states, yet you and your kind ignore all the atrocities you have committed throughout history and continue to this day to commit. it wasn't black people that eradicated the indians. it wasn't black people that firebombed tokyo. it wasn't black people that hung folks by the thousands. it wasn't black people that started a war under a false pretense that did little more than killed thousands of their own soldiers. so yeah, you really got me with that smiley. you, your white family, your white friends, are all evil, it is ingrained in your very dna. you can go your entire life without knowing it is there, deceiving yourself that you are different, but no, you're not. ALL you mufukkas are scumbags underneath it all.

@Kill Dat Noize
:russ:

I don't know what voice I read that in, but it's lit !!