Cac destroys a former bully + Coli Cac Takes Heel Turn

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Because this is presumably a majority black male website, saying anything that goes against the majority won't go well for you especially if you're white.
People celebrate black deaths all over the internet, the one corner you don't have complete control of you come to cry?:scust:
Is white peoples entitlement that deeply ingrained?

You have 99% of the internet devoted for people like you, why not leave us alone and go explore the vast majority of the internet made for you.
Seriously, why can't you guys leave us alone?
My reason ?
I don't visit those bullshyt sites who support that kind of nonsense :ehh:
This place, Twitter, FB, occasionally BX and ESPN are my go to's.

I'm sorry white opinion upset you, didn't know this was a black poster only place :mjcry:

you dont act like it :mjlol:
I don't like the word cac being used relentlessly :yeshrug:
Dudes can call whites and dogs "nikkas" but all hell breaks loose when the day the word . It just doesn't make sense to me.
And no-I'm not looking for a reason to say the word.
shyt is stupid hypocritical nonsense to me :manny:

nobody asked you to "be on our side", especially since your demon ass is trying to justify a neanderthal calling black people "nikka". if you really cared about black people so much you wouldnt feel such a desperate need to say that word.

just bounce. you claim this place is so awful yet you've been here since the first day in 2012. you people are seriously obsessed with blacks.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
My reason ?

I'm sorry white opinion upset you, didn't know this was a black poster only place :mjcry:

You didn't answer my question.
Why won't you leave us alone when you have 99% of the Internet made for you? Why encroach?

Not only that but white people come here to cry about the most marginal incidents of "racism" and made up oppression.

Is it an extension of white people sense of entitlement?

Don't give me any politicaly correct nonsense, look inside yourself and give me an actual answer, I'm curious.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
@Kill Dat Noize why tf u on this site? when there are hundreds of cac infested places on the internet

u have sites like reddit, with millions of pasty virgins just like you, who hold the exact same opinions you do. just as weak and mentally fragile as u are.

why come here?? what did u hope to contribute? what did u hope to gain?

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
Your people are harassing, oppressing and killing us and you wanna complain about how we react?

fukk outta here
We all don't do this. fukking COPS do......with no impunity.

nobody asked you to "be on our side", especially since your demon ass trying to justify a neanderthal calling black people "nikka". if you really cared about black people so much you wouldnt feel such a desperate need to say that word.

just bounce. you claim this place is so awful yet you've been here since the first day in 2012. you people are seriously obsessed with blacks.
Trying to "justify" calling a dude a "nikka" that other dudes classify as a "nikka" :dwillhuh:
Dude, quit using the word so damn recklessly.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'm not painting a broad stroke on all white people.

But white trash like @Kill Dat Noize is what gives them a bad rep.
Dude thinks he's "trolling" but at the end of the day is just annoying as fukk.
Do these fakkits not realize we simply just see them as pests? Like shoo back to your divorced home and stop trying to get our approval you cockroach.
What a fukkin loser

That's what I been saying. Treat every individual as an individual.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
My reason ?

I don't like the word cac being used relentlessly :yeshrug:
Dudes can call whites and dogs "nikkas" but all hell breaks loose when the day the word . It just doesn't make sense to me.
And no-I'm not looking for a reason to say the word.
shyt is stupid hypocritical nonsense to me :manny:

oh u dont like the word cac
full

ill call u pigskin then :mjgrin:

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Thats what I'm saying, compared to how black people are treated on 99% of the internet, this "oppression" on the coli is weak.
You have Cacs in HL crying about racism.
Why do white people feel the need to intrude in everything?

THIS

how dare these dudes come to a black site and try to dictate how nikkas interact in order to make themselves comfortable...cacs hate black people based off of skin color and a supposes superiority...blacks hate of whites come from how they've been treated in society by them...even the ones who aren't racist just shrug their shoulders and pretend it doesn't exist...

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
You didn't answer my question.
Why won't you leave us alone when you have 99% of the Internet made for you? Why encroach?

Not only that but white people come here to cry about the most marginal incidents of "racism" and made up oppression.

Is it an extension of white people sense of entitlement?

Don't give me any politicaly correct nonsense, look inside yourself and give me an actual answer, I'm curious.
Breh, I was dead serious when I said this was the only forum I frequent.
If you say 99% we both know that's a lie but yes, I'll agree-white America isn't as accepting of black folks as I :francis:
There's nothing I can do about that....but complain when y'all hate on white folks as a whole.
Hate the apple not the orchard.
You can do that with every race :francis:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I can't say nikka apparently so what do you prefer I call you ?
For future reference :mjgrin:
Why are you still on this site? I think other posters have made it very clear that you and ANY opinions you have are unwelcome and unneeded. I don't respect you simply because you're white and you obviously have no level of respect for any black person. You don't deserve to interact with any black people