Cac destroys a former bully + Coli Cac Takes Heel Turn

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Your people are harassing and killing my us and you wanna complain about how we react?

fukk outta here
I've been in every thread when a black dude gets shot with the :snoop::scust:
I deleted my step ma on FB because of being racist and being too stupid to realize it.
I'm not with "my people" shooting black dudes and getting away with it.
It infuriates me.
I ain't the one, breh.
You can miss me with all that bullshyt :francis:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I've been in every thread when a black dude gets shot with the :snoop::scust:
I deleted my step ma on FB because of being racist and being too stupid to realize it.
I'm not with "my people" shooting black dudes and getting away with it.
It infuriates me.
I ain't the one, breh.
You can miss me with all that bullshyt :francis:
Then sit on the side quietly and let us handle our problems.

Your complaining about how we react to all of this harassment and killing of us from your people aint helping nobody.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
You see a white dude shyt on black people randomly like that in here post a link.
Y'all hatred is something serious against white people on the Coli :dame:

On here? No. But the other 98% of the internet not centered on black culture? Absofrickenlutely.

But I couldn't even play games online without being called a ****** to the point where I stopped playing them. So pardon my lack of empathy to your plight here.

Daps
if that kid would have died everyone in that room might have been charged.

but by all means make sure you pull out your phone first and incriminate yourself.
Bs, they wouldn't be charged. They just watched, there's no law saying that you have to stop a crime. They would be charged if they played a role in the assault tho, and from the looks of the video that didn't happen

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Breh I said "congratulations you found a white guy" :dwillhuh:

Breh-if anyone EVER did that when a black person dies they be :camby: so fast and negged to Bolivia till the minute they get banned.
Like i said, you want it both ways. Except you won't see one white dude shyttin on black people like y'all do whites :francis:

Because this is presumably a majority black male website, saying anything that goes against the majority won't go well for you especially if you're white.
People celebrate black deaths all over the internet, the one corner you don't have complete control of you come to cry?:scust:
Is white peoples entitlement that deeply ingrained?

You have 99% of the internet devoted for people like you, why not leave us alone and go explore the vast majority of the internet made for you.
Seriously, why can't you guys leave us alone?

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess it's better to have someone "sit on the side" when they're literally, on YOUR side :heh:
Who is of the same race who your battling against :mjlol:

nobody asked you to "be on our side", especially since your demon ass is trying to justify a neanderthal calling black people "nikka". if you really cared about black people so much you wouldnt feel such a desperate need to say that word.

just bounce. you claim this place is so awful yet you've been here since the first day in 2012. you people are seriously obsessed with blacks.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
On here? No. But the other 98% of the internet not centered on black culture? Absofrickenlutely.

But I couldn't even play games online without being called a ****** to the point where I stopped playing them. So pardon my lack of empathy to your plight here.

Thats what I'm saying, compared to how black people are treated on 99% of the internet, this "oppression" on the coli is weak.
You have Cacs in HL crying about racism.
Why do white people feel the need to intrude in everything?

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Aye-I won't disagree with you. A country that just elected Trump :shaq2:
This country is racist as a whole. And the ones who aren't blatant are in denial and say dumb shyt and don't know they're low-key racist like my step ma.
I was talking about the Coli first and foremost,
The shyt on here is blatant and not punished :francis: