C00n Lerry Elder posts montage of 1990s and 2000s Democrats sounding like 2020s Trump bout immigration and borders

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because people are dumb af.

Republicans had made it clear they want immigration to continue to be an issue so they have something to fear monger about and campaign on.
But their actual record on immigration is actually looser than dems. Obama and Biden deported more than Trump.
Republicans just blocked an immigration bill that they helped created. They not doing shyt about immigrants except talking every election cycle,
I'm sick of people being so stupid with all the information we have how can you be so more informed.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
They should do a video montage of Democrats on the 94" Crime Bill.
What's's even more funny is how the 94' Crime Bill was in response to the failures of Reaganomics and a party that helped with the distribution of crack cocaine in Black communities that were hurt by the crime bill. Reaganomics that was authored by several of the writers in Project 2025 that Trump will implement if President.

Do you really care or are you here to just play gotcha?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
People bring up the crime bill like they intended for it to turn out the way. It was simply a failure, nothing more , nothing less. People involved in crafting the bill weren't out to sabotage black people. At the time they thought this would earn them the approval of the black community.
Police fukked it up at the end of the day, because they use it to abuse more black folks.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
with that said, I have to side with the GOP on this one

Why am I not surprised?
8Ce2Afj.png

"fukk bOtHsIdEs...BuT rEpUbLiCaNs GoT tHiS oNe RiGhT"
3AP2Fzr.png

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Some of the worst legislation gets written by Republicans. Then passed by Democrats to make it palatable to the public under the guise of bipartisanship. That's why Bothsides are exactly the same.
It's 2024, not 1994. Yeah, the '94 Crime Bill was a disaster, but Democrats have done more than anyone to fix that over the last 20 years. Want to talk about the Fair Sentencing Act? Who do you think pushed for that? How about ending cash bail, cutting back on mandatory minimums, and funding re-entry programs? That's Democrats leading the way, while Republicans sit back or double down on the same failed policies. You can't just throw up a montage from the '90s like it's still relevant when the party has clearly evolved. If you're gonna be honest, show the whole story, which is that Democrats are actually attacking the carceral state now, not trying to hold onto it. It's the same with immigration. Besides, you have already admitted you don't give a fukk about criminal justice, or how those racist policies impact Black people.

In your own words:

As long as he cleans up fraud in the H1b Visa program nothing else matters to me.

Jeff Sessions considers eliminating H-1B program

When addressed, highlighting how Trump and his administration will negatively impact criminal justice and reforms:

Yeah, because that's the biggest legal issue in this country...H1b Visas:martin:

Not criminal justice reform, not drug laws, not prison privatization, not police brutality, but H1b Visas:martin:

:beli::snoop:

His response to that post:

But now suddenly, he cares about this issue.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Some of the worst legislation gets written by Republicans. Then passed by Democrats to make it palatable to the public under the guise of bipartisanship. That's why Bothsides are exactly the same.
Can you post a link to 30 pieces of the worst legislation written by Republicans, then passed by Democrats? Or is this another case where you try to claim Democrats are passing bills to control thought or silence free speech, when actually it was Republicans, and you disappear from the thread once it's pointed out?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It's 2024, not 1994. Yeah, the '94 Crime Bill was a disaster, but Democrats have done more than anyone to fix that over the last 20 years. Want to talk about the Fair Sentencing Act? Who do you think pushed for that? How about ending cash bail, cutting back on mandatory minimums, and funding re-entry programs? That's Democrats leading the way, while Republicans sit back or double down on the same failed policies. You can't just throw up a montage from the '90s like it's still relevant when the party has clearly evolved. If you're gonna be honest, show the whole story, which is that Democrats are actually attacking the carceral state now, not trying to hold onto it. It's the same with immigration. Besides, you have already admitted you don't give a fukk about criminal justice, or how those racist policies impact Black people.

In your own words:

When addressed, highlighting how Trump and his administration will negatively impact criminal justices and reforms:

His response to that post:

But now suddenly, he cares about this issue.
These dudes are phony and lack durable standards.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Why am I not surprised?
8Ce2Afj.png

"fukk bOtHsIdEs...BuT rEpUbLiCaNs GoT tHiS oNe RiGhT"
3AP2Fzr.png

:francis:

I mean, it’s kind of weak of you to edit out the meat & potatoes of why I said I sided with the GOP on this one

and with all due respect, and with that said
(on this one) it pretty much proves me right - Politics As Usual …. Dems gotta hold that L

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Kamala gonna lose bruhs. White folks gonna get in the booth and. E like mmmm nah.

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
immigration is going to destroy this country and Democrats are fukking idiots for changing their position a decade and a half ago

and let’s not forget Republicans are complicit as well, although they are the party that opposes it , they benefit the most because most small business owners & individuals who hire workers are Republicans themselves = cheap labor/no workers rights. It’s a win-win situation for them.
Back in the "before times" Dems were much more pro enforcement b/c illegal immigration was a threat to their Union member constituents:beli:. You were right that chamber of commerce republicans were more in favor of policies that increased cheap labor.

shyt started to change in the mid-late 2000's through the mid 2010's with a lot of activists on the left side pushing for more friendly policies for latino immigrants. That's when you see Obama and the Dems getting pressed for "DACA" and legalizing "Dreamers." Obama knew he couldn't just legalize these cats and said so:mjpls: but didn't it anyway in the runup to the 2012 election to get the latino vote:obama:

Then the activists started going too far calling for stupid shyt like "Abolish ICE":comeon:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I mean, it’s kind of weak of you to edit out the meat & potatoes of why I said I sided with the GOP on this one

There wasn't much there, other than running with the GOP/Trump's talking point that Harris was solely responsible for the southern border.
8Ce2Afj.png

Think about it for two seconds: if it was Harris's sole responsibility and within her power to stem the tide of migrants to the degree you'd be satisfied with...

...why would it be necessary for Congress to pass an immigration bill in the first place?
nCjPmaA.png

and with all due respect, and with that said
(on this one) it pretty much proves me right - Politics As Usual …. Dems gotta hold that L

No the fück it doesn't :mjlol:

Dems supported the bill. Rethugs killed the bill and admitted it was for helping Trump in the election. Meaning they really don't give a fück about immigration, they're just using it as a boogeyman to hold on to power.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:mjlol: you do realize I, my mother, my father, their parents and their parents was born in this country right?

pigmy motherfukker showcases his lack of critical thinking skills flawlessly. No wonder your bum ass is still in the Bronx

:mjlol:
who are u ?
i don't even know u
but the fact u know imma Bronx nikka - is a bit disturbing

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you post a link to 30 pieces of the worst legislation written by Republicans, then passed by Democrats? Or is this another case where you try to claim Democrats are passing bills to control thought or silence free speech, when actually it was Republicans, and you disappear from the thread once it's pointed out?
I don't work for you clown.
:mjlol:
And barely even read your word salad posts.