C00n Lerry Elder posts montage of 1990s and 2000s Democrats sounding like 2020s Trump bout immigration and borders

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
immigration is going to destroy this country and Democrats are fukking idiots for changing their position a decade and a half ago

and let’s not forget Republicans are complicit as well, although they are the party that opposes it , they benefit the most because most small business owners & individuals who hire workers are Republicans themselves = cheap labor/no workers rights. It’s a win-win situation for them.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
I do think shouting out how undocumented immigrants are poisoning the country and talks of mass deportations don’t reflect the broad consensus of Americans on immigration I do think Democrats need to retool and slightly harden their talk on immigration and how we need better border security and stronger immigration laws.

One thing i proposed was allowing immigrants requesting work permits and visas to enter the country but requiring business to implement a quota and hire natural and legal citizens first before touching them.

Putting annual quotas on asylum seekers and others seeking asylum to stay in their home country (or Mexico) until the following year.

Overall we need major immigration reform and I wish that was part of Kamala’s campaign to shore up the sunbelt vote but I don’t see her winning AZ, FL,or GA primarily because of that issue

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
immigration is going to destroy this country and Democrats are fukking idiots for changing their position a decade and a half ago

and let’s not forget Republicans are complicit as well, although they are the party that opposes it , they benefit the most because most small business owners & individuals who hire workers are Republicans themselves = cheap labor/no workers rights. It’s a win-win situation for them.
Some of the worst legislation gets written by Republicans. Then passed by Democrats to make it palatable to the public under the guise of bipartisanship. That's why Bothsides are exactly the same.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

he a c00n but that vid kinda spooky..... :patrice: if this how Dems was talkin bout that back then WTF was republicans sayin :dahell:

from that, to this :mjlol:

the far left is so fukking embarrassing. i can't stand watching Democrats pander to illegals and trehs

The most recent comprehensive immigration reform bill had bipartisan support. Both Democrats and even the most conservative Republicans agreed on this bill.

There were enough Democrats who voted in favor of the bill to pass it.

Trump called congressional Republicans and told them to kill the bill because he didn't want the issue fixed before the election.

Kamala has already gone on record to say she would sign the same bill into law if she is elected.

REPUBLICANS KILLED THE IMMIGRATION BILL. If you still think Trump would be better on immigration you're fooling yourself.

He doesn't give a fück or he would have supported passing it immediately. He just wants power.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

No it isn't you fukking loser :mjlol:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
The most recent comprehensive immigration reform bill had bipartisan support. Both Democrats and even the most conservative Republicans agreed on this bill.

There were enough Democrats who voted in favor of the bill to pass it.

Trump called congressional Republicans and told them to kill the bill because he didn't want the issue fixed before the election.

Kamala has already gone on record to say she would sign the same bill into law if she is elected.

REPUBLICANS KILLED THE IMMIGRATION BILL. If you still think Trump would be better on immigration you're fooling yourself.

He doesn't give a fück or he would have supported passing it immediately. He just wants power.

:snoop:

come on, breh …. this is typical bullshyt. Politics As Usual on both sides.

fukk Democrats
fukk Republicans

with that said, I have to side with the GOP on this one
because , Kamala is full of shyt. She was in charge of the border and allowed tens of millions to illegally come here.

The Republicans crafted and created this immigration bill long time ago , and the Dems wouldn’t even consider paying it any attention
All of a sudden over the past year and a half the topic of immigration has risen to one of the top issues and polling shows damn near 70% of Americans are against immigration … so now all of a sudden the Democratic Party wants to put this Republican immigration bill out just before the presidential election

:ufdup:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Then why every national poll show they up big on immigration issue :patrice:

Because people are dumb af.

Republicans had made it clear they want immigration to continue to be an issue so they have something to fear monger about and campaign on.
But their actual record on immigration is actually looser than dems. Obama and Biden deported more than Trump.
Republicans just blocked an immigration bill that they helped created. They not doing shyt about immigrants except talking every election cycle,

Its low key a fake political issue because there aren't any opposing sides, both of them do the exact same when in office, but point fingers and act like they behave differently to the media

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:what: how could I be the loser - when

You left your home
You left your culture
You left your family
You left your peoples
You left your lineage

:umad:

:mjlol: you do realize I, my mother, my father, their parents and their parents was born in this country right?

pigmy motherfukker showcases his lack of critical thinking skills flawlessly. No wonder your bum ass is still in the Bronx

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

come on, breh …. this is typical bullshyt. Politics As Usual on both sides.

fukk Democrats
fukk Republicans

with that said, I have to side with the GOP on this one
because , Kamala is full of shyt. She was in charge of the border and allowed tens of millions to illegally come here.

The Republicans crafted and created this immigration bill long time ago , and the Dems wouldn’t even consider paying it any attention
All of a sudden over the past year and a half the topic of immigration has risen to one of the top issues and polling shows damn near 70% of Americans are against immigration … so now all of a sudden the Democratic Party wants to put this Republican immigration bill out just before the presidential election

:ufdup:
Shills still talking about that fake ass immigration bill? When all Biden needed to do from the beginning was rescind his own Executive Orders. Talk about kool-aid drinking idiots.
:mjlol:

Activity along the southern border returns to Trump-era levels​

“The data published today by U.S. Customs and Border Protection shows that since President Biden announced new, decisive executive actions to secure the border on June 4, encounters between ports of entry have dropped significantly and remain at their lowest level in years,” White House spokesperson Angelo Fernández Hernández said in a statement.