C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like i said if the shots hit you you were on the wrong side

i'm on the righteous side
But the shots ain't landing...I'm telling you to re calibrate your aim

it is a monolith in my mind the right side and the wrong side

there is a common enough negative sentiment being expressed by your side regarding aa's/blacks that it must be addressed
Is it really that common or you just latching on the ones that re-inforce your view? A quick tally of the replies from Somali posters in this thread alone says otherwise, but that doesn't fit your narrative so you cherry pick

any negative encounter you have had with a aa/black individual if any i bet has not been unprovoked
Not true, but again that doesn't fit your narrative so I doubt you care.

what inherent negative bias do aa/black folk have toward you and yours¿

how could we when most don't know where y'all are from in the first place
BRUH We reading the same thread? :dead:Ignorance has never stopped haters and racists.

we aren't saints so yes the response can be petty but you won't get bit if you don't disturb a sleeping dog

if you understand that the ideas you have about aa's/blacks/bantus etc. are some bs then good for you but are you saying that's the majority and those ignorant ideas ain't common on your side

I don't hold such views so miss me with that premise.
That's EXACTLY what I'm saying, but apparently according to you the "majority" = a few select posters on a website. Mind you, not even the whole of that small sample size, but a cherry picked few posters that support your narrative. Meet some Somalis in real life and ask em their stance. I'm not saying their opinion will sway you one way or the other, but there definitely won't be a monolith in opinion like you're implying. But according your earlier replyt, a few posts on a forum that confirm your bias are a better representation than real life experience, while also glossing over differing opinions on that same forum b/c they don't support your narrative.That's some circular and fukked up logic
the line is thin with aa/black folk once you cross it you gotta know this

I'm not here to apologize for being Somali or even defend the views of some of my people...it is what it is.
All I know is Somalinimo>>>
Everything else secondary (INCLUDING religion imo).
If you understand that, then you'll quickly see that a lot of the "contradictions" you see don't really exist in the proper context.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I'm not here to apologize for being Somali or even defend the views of some of my people...it is what it is.
All I know is Somalinimo>>>
Everything else secondary (INCLUDING religion imo).
If you understand that, then you'll quickly see that a lot of the "contradictions" you see don't really exist in the proper context.
i feel like i'm done with this conversation

in summation watch your thoughts words & actions

understand people will respond

this is true whatever side you claim

i say before anything else be a righteous man

because if your side is wrong in the end your flag and your body will burn in the same fire

peace

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
so like i said pardon me on any ill shyte i said out of provocation

i understand the place you and yours may say certain things from

but understand wrong is wrong and when i see something i gotta pop off

i encourage you to be better

no one is perfect and there shouldn't be sides based on details that really don't matter

it should ultimately come down to those righteous in thought & action vs. those wrong in thought & action

all for peace

You good. The nikkas who started this thread chased off a cool ass somali shorty off the coli. nikkas is gay fam

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm truly bewildered how every thread made about a Somali poster turns into a c00n parade like this shame on every last one of you for making it come to this :scust:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
That shyt ain't wavy behavior breh.
way out the loop

push one domino and the chain reaction rolls out

you gotta stand apart from the mob to truly navigate life

most will never know they're wrong simply because of who they're surrounded by

Last edited:
Daps
And how is that working for u Somalis now?:francis: boy dont even get me started, u ppl are being used as case studies in every university:umad:
He don’t want smoke with people who actually know what they’re talking about

Just c00nbayas and people who get all their info off the coli

Daps
Reppin
Stoic disciples
Y'all letting loose. Love the thread. Embrace the darkside fellas.

11.23.16-Emperor-Palpatine-Dark-Side-Dog-Memes-a.jpg

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I never said a large group wouldn’t have a effect. It’s just smaller groups have a bigger effect. A smaller group from the beginning could have saved peoples sons from coming home I boxes. But like I been said; this just my opinion and y’all free to think whaty’all want :yeshrug:

Still Allah Snack bar :Umad2pac:
Yet history shows that big groups get it done.

Your method never works