C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
you can @ me bro

don't worry i can't hurt you over the internet brobro

and no we ain't start shyte

you just have a problem admitting to your ignorance

would you say all your fellow countrymen feel the same¿

if so why don't you make it clear¿

it's a hoeish to be two faced

fukk you nikkas. I rather be who I am with the culture that I have. Then to be y'all culture less animals. Yeah I said that bytch nikka

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
This a lie breh.
Here's a Somali speaking honestly about it. Like Ive said Ive heard older Somalis say sus stuff about owning slaves. I ain't putting it on all of ya'll but stop lying about it bro.

If South Africans are considered c00ns by them for harassing Somali immigrants, what do we call Somalis who oppress and marginalize fellow Somalis because of their nappy hair and West African type facial features? :jbhmm:
Another thing, if they claim to be non-black why are South Africans called c00ns when they maltreat them?:pachaha:

Any Somali poster is free to answer these questions.:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
You come at ppls religion. You gonna have responses that you don't like.
your religion is the motherload of bad ideas

all based on the foundation of some dude talking to an Angel in a cave

if this happened tomorrow nobody would believe that bullsh1t, just keep it a bean.

I'm challenging your terrible poisonous ideas that cause you to hate your own people. You self hating individuals turned it into something else.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Stfu bytch nikka. Tell ya mans and Dem. Not to start threads on nikkas. There won't be no smoke. Y'all started this.
all i see is folks discussing the biasses in your culture¿

what is the common sentiment held on black/aa individuals¿

if it is what you are presenting then it's clearly some backwards darkages bs

like i said why don't you make it clear in real life

this isn't something you should only whisper among yourself or only on anonymous message boards

keep it real

Daps
fukk you nikkas. I rather be who I am with the culture that I have. Then to be y'all culture less animals. Yeah I said that bytch nikka
Wouldn’t know it with the way you bite our swag while we don’t even know you exist :sas1:

Don’t know you exist
Don’t care to find out about your existence
Don’t care to be around you
Don’t care to be on your websites

If you feel the same then bounce, nobody would miss any of you :ld:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
If South Africans are considered c00ns by them for harassing Somali immigrants, what do we call Somalis who oppress and marginalize fellow Somalis because of their nappy hair and West African type facial features? :jbhmm:
Another thing, if they claim to be non-black why are South Africans called c00ns when they maltreat them?:pachaha:

Any Somali poster is free to answer these questions.:mjgrin:

fukk Somali Bantus. I have no sympathies. Send them back to Tanzania or Mozambique. :camby:

Daps
Call us cultureless animals while biting our swag, listening to our music, posting on our websites from the comforts of a country he wouldn’t even be in if it wasn’t for us :pachaha:

These people are too easy to ether :russ:

All they have are slave and nose jokes

We can get surgery to fix our noses, you can’t fix those ugly ass foreheads though :lolbron:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I don’t recall saying it wouldn’t get me backstabbed :bryan:

My exact reply was that there’s is always casualties and that the choice to make was limiting the damage/casualties. Doing it your way will warrant the most damage with the least reward:beli:

It’s like this; send a large group, they get compromised, the whole group is done for. Send a small team. If they fail, send another small team. This is a war strategy, not your little protest where nikkas hold signs up and beg for something we should be entitled to
Nothing ever got won by sending repeating small teams

Your not learning from history which is the problem

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Understandable stance. :jbhmm:Granted I don't think it applies in this case b/c the Somali brehs were defending themselves against baseless and misconstrued allegations
Aii I see you decided to go this route...

But yet start bytching and tagging when the same energy is reflected back.
That's the issue with the whole thread, insults being hurled but acting like the person retaliating is outta line
they were in the wrong lane from the beginning

and i tagged that dude because he thought it was some one sided shyte

i just stand on the right side if any shots hit you then you know you're in the wrong side

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Noted. Y'all got no room to be stressing and calling South Africans c00ns when they harass Somali immigrants considering how you treat Somali Bantus.

Go suck off some British cac. You bytch nikka. We helped you Django ass nikkas. Against apartheid Foh with your feelings. I don't talk to modern slaves who still have Afrikaners running their economies

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Daps
Shyt, I’m just getting warmed up

Nobody want it with me

I’m not one of these turn the other cheek nikkas you’re used to dealing with when it comes to AAs. I’m not one of these docile Hebrew Isrealites

I’ll rip your heart out and destroy your spirit.

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
where you get your lingo from¿

you just ride the waves what waves do you make¿

you're proud of xenophobia & tribalism¿

backwards violence & ignorance is some shyte you proudly claim¿

when you come to our soil you act like everything is cool but like i said if this is the way y'all talk among yourself then what time is it for real¿

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
where you get your lingo from¿

you just ride the waves what waves do you make¿

you're proud of xenophobia & tribalism¿

backwards violence & ignorance is some shyte you proudly claim¿

when you come to our soil you act like everything is cool but like i said if this is the way y'all talk among yourself then what time is it for real¿

I didn't even wtf you just wrote. You nikkas started this. Suck a dikk