c00n Candace Owen got fired by the daily wire

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
She's also guilty of:

* Saying that Ahmaud Arbery was a criminal who had it coming

* Saying that Derrick Chauvin was unjustly convicted.

* Immediately responding to the Buffalo White Supremacist shootings by saying the media was failing to cover hate crimes against White people.

* Testifying before Congress that the "Southern Strategy" is a myth and Republicans have never tried to appeal to racists

* Claiming she's never experience racism in her life (even though she sued her own school for racist harassment when she was a teenager)

* Said Trump had never said anything offensive about Black people

* Said White Nationalism and hate crimes are not an issue but were just created by liberals to scare Black people

* Falsely claimed that the NRA was a civil rights group created to protect Black people from the KKK

* Defending Hitler and saying he would have been just fine if he had kept all his shyt internal and not started a war

* Said that Caribbeans are successful and African-Americans aren't because AA's are focused on meaningless shyt like Juneteenth

* Said, "Black Lives Matter is an intellectually lazy and dishonest position because police brutality has no impact on the Black community."
Yep

Anybody who defends her or is on her side can burn in hell with her!!!

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Eh, she knew with what she was saying this was inevitable. She wants to use this to further a persecution narrative.
Yeah can't believe she thought she could criticize small hats on a small hat. Platform
She needs to stick to criticizing sexxy redd and leave Chuck Shumer to them

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
- Illegal immigration and how it effects the black community
- military industrial complex
- congress being control by lobbyists
- dem and rep fear mongering
- identity politics
- why is there an issue when we question the establishment?
- term limits for congress
- corruption in our government, from money laundering with proxy wars to stock markets. There only focus is growing their money
- issues with economic mobility

These are some of the topics she touched upon. So you believe its nonsense?

Do you actually think she cares about those things? Especially the stuff regarding money in politics and lobbyists?

She directly worked with and got paid by lobbyists and got paid to push anti climate change rhetoric for years (the wilks brothers, oil tyc00ns). All the other stuff is just culture war rhetoric to make you apathetic.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That Hitler quote was taken out of context so who's to say the others weren't? I watched her takes on Andrew Tate, her interview with him, the interview she did with the Rabbi and her interview with the breakfast club. Thats all I've seen of her. She kept mentioning how people love to take what she says out of context. And she brought evidence to show that they indeed did.
She can say 'everything was taken out of context' when people don't want to actually fact check her. She's an excellent orator but she lies and makes false arguments and most people are too lazy to check her or Google what she's said
In American politics, the Southern strategy was a Republican Party electoral strategy to increase political support among white voters in the South by appealing to racism against African Americans.[1][2][3]

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You have videos of her saying these things?

You want every one of them? I know you won't change your mind, if you're ignorant enough to still be defending and watching her right now.

She's also guilty of:

Video where she not only doubles down and not only claims the case has nothing to do with race, but downplays lynching DURING JIM CROW!!!!

Straight up says it was the "wrong verdict" right at the beginning of the video:

* Immediately responding to the Buffalo White Supremacist shootings by saying the media was failing to cover hate crimes against White people.

That was her ENTIRE response to the Buffalo shooting. Didn't say anything else except to deflect to a Black man.

* Testifying before Congress that the "Southern Strategy" is a myth and Republicans have never tried to appeal to racists

* Claiming she's never experience racism in her life (even though she sued her own school for racist harassment when she was a teenager)

Video in link:

* Said White Nationalism and hate crimes are not an issue but were just created by liberals to scare Black people

Video in link:

* Falsely claimed that the NRA was a civil rights group created to protect Black people from the KKK

* Defending Hitler and saying he would have been just fine if he had kept all his shyt internal and not started a war

* Said that Caribbeans are successful and African-Americans aren't because AA's are focused on meaningless shyt like Juneteenth

* Said, "Black Lives Matter is an intellectually lazy and dishonest position because police brutality has no impact on the Black community."

I'm sure you'll try to nitpick to defend her, but everyone else can read for themselves. What do you think of this tweet?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You want every one of them? I know you won't change your mind, if you're ignorant enough to still be defending and watching her right now.

Video where she not only doubles down and not only claims the case has nothing to do with race, but downplays lynching DURING JIM CROW!!!!

Straight up says it was the "wrong verdict" right at the beginning of the video:

That was her ENTIRE response to the Buffalo shooting. Didn't say anything else except to deflect to a Black man.

Video in link:

Video in link:

I'm sure you'll try to nitpick to defend her, but everyone else can read for themselves. What do you think of this tweet?

I'll watch the videos later.

Defend her? I don't follow her. I don't know much about her besides the couple interviews I saw.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Nick isn’t mainstream, and everyone expects Kanye to say off the wall things.
Lol Ben Shapiro knows who Nick Fuentes is.

But just like Jared Kushner and others who commiserate with the far right, they walk a tightrope where they accept certain things for the $$$ and expect that the people they court won’t REALLY take over one day and stick them in ovens.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'll watch the videos later.

Defend her? I don't follow her. I don't know much about her besides the couple interviews I saw.

You don't follow her but you watched her whole interview with some random toxic rabbi and then believed her excuse for the Hitler comments? :wtf:

Are you Jewish?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You don't follow her but you watched her whole interview with some random toxic rabbi and then believed her excuse for the Hitler comments? :wtf:

Are you Jewish?
I'm not Jewish.

Her video breaking down the Andrew Tate case was the first time I saw anything of her. I watched her breakfast club interview yesterday and then youtube recommended the Rabbi video.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
She's also guilty of:

Don’t forgot her comments towards George Floyd

That George Floyd was killed by a fentanyl overdose.