Veteran
Supporter
Daps
- Illegal immigration and how it effects the black community
- military industrial complex
- congress being control by lobbyists
- dem and rep fear mongering
- identity politics
- why is there an issue when we question the establishment?
- term limits for congress
- corruption in our government, from money laundering with proxy wars to stock markets. There only focus is growing their money
- issues with economic mobility

These are some of the topics she touched upon. So you believe its nonsense?
What about when she said Briana Taylor was a drug dealer, George Floyd deserved it, or Europeans were just trying to help Africans when they created chattel slavery?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What about when she said Briana Taylor was a drug dealer, George Floyd deserved it, or Europeans were just trying to help Africans when they created chattel slavery?

She's also guilty of:

* Saying that Ahmaud Arbery was a criminal who had it coming

* Saying that Derrick Chauvin was unjustly convicted.

* Immediately responding to the Buffalo White Supremacist shootings by saying the media was failing to cover hate crimes against White people.

* Testifying before Congress that the "Southern Strategy" is a myth and Republicans have never tried to appeal to racists

* Claiming she's never experience racism in her life (even though she sued her own school for racist harassment when she was a teenager)

* Said Trump had never said anything offensive about Black people

* Said White Nationalism and hate crimes are not an issue but were just created by liberals to scare Black people

* Falsely claimed that the NRA was a civil rights group created to protect Black people from the KKK

* Defending Hitler and saying he would have been just fine if he had kept all his shyt internal and not started a war

* Said that Caribbeans are successful and African-Americans aren't because AA's are focused on meaningless shyt like Juneteenth

* Said, "Black Lives Matter is an intellectually lazy and dishonest position because police brutality has no impact on the Black community."

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
She's also guilty of:

* Saying that Ahmaud Arbery was a criminal who had it coming

* Saying that Derrick Chauvin was unjustly convicted.

* Immediately responding to the Buffalo White Supremacist shootings by saying the media was failing to cover hate crimes against White people.

* Testifying before Congress that the "Southern Strategy" is a myth and Republicans have never tried to appeal to racists

* Claiming she's never experience racism in her life (even though she sued her own school for racist harassment when she was a teenager)

* Said Trump had never said anything offensive about Black people

* Said White Nationalism and hate crimes are not an issue but were just created by liberals to scare Black people

* Falsely claimed that the NRA was a civil rights group created to protect Black people from the KKK

* Defending Hitler and saying he would have been just fine if he had kept all his shyt internal and not started a war

* Said that Caribbeans are successful and African-Americans aren't because AA's are focused on meaningless shyt like Juneteenth

* Said, "Black Lives Matter is an intellectually lazy and dishonest position because police brutality has no impact on the Black community."
You have videos of her saying these things? I don't follow her but I know you took that Hitler quote out of context. She played the full Hitler quote in the interview she did with the Rabbi and it was definitely taken out of context.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You have videos of her saying these things? I don't follow her but I know you took that Hitler quote out of context. She played the full Hitler quote in the interview she did with the Rabbi and it was definitely taken out of context.
Come on fam. Google search her name, her wikipedia or just look at the threads about her on this site.

You can't be late AF about knowing how shytty she is as a person and then lazily ask other people to get you up to speed.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who thinks she's "seen the light" or "picked a new grift" didn't understand her. She's an easily manipulated conspiracy theorist who is naturally contrarian. I wrote about this two years ago.

First, when she was young in a White environment, some Black activists got in her ear and she accused everyone at her school of being racist against her.

Then, when she was older in a liberal environment, some GamerGate idiots got in her ear and she started saying racism was just a liberal conspiracy

Now, she's made it in this pro-Israel environment, some antisemitic right wingers got in her ear and she decides Zionism is all a Jewish conspiracy.

Whether her particular take at any moment is right or wrong, it's not based on a foundation of knowledge or even calculated gain. It's just the irrational impulses of a contrarian responding to whatever the latest person to manipulate her believes.

You can see it in the way she keeps latching on to conspiracy theories so easily even when they don't help whatever her current grift is.
Exactly this

The word grifter has created so much intellectual laziness

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

The Hitler quote starts at the 21 minute mark

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
- Illegal immigration and how it effects the black community
- military industrial complex
- congress being control by lobbyists
- dem and rep fear mongering
- identity politics
- why is there an issue when we question the establishment?
- term limits for congress
- corruption in our government, from money laundering with proxy wars to stock markets. There only focus is growing their money
- issues with economic mobility

These are some of the topics she touched upon. So you believe its nonsense?

This all sounds reasonable but she does not truly care about any of these things given who she worked for.

Last edited:
Daps
Funny how when she was besties w Kanye “I looove Hitler, I’m besties with Nick Nazi Fuentes” it wasn’t an issue. But when she started going in on Israel the problem arose. Not that I think she’s sincere in anything she spews.
Nick isn’t mainstream, and everyone expects Kanye to say off the wall things.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Come on fam. Google search her name, her wikipedia or just look at the threads about her on this site.

You can't be late AF about knowing how shytty she is as a person and then lazily ask other people to get you up to speed.
That Hitler quote was taken out of context so who's to say the others weren't? I watched her takes on Andrew Tate, her interview with him, the interview she did with the Rabbi and her interview with the breakfast club. Thats all I've seen of her. She kept mentioning how people love to take what she says out of context. And she brought evidence to show that they indeed did.