c00n Candace Owen got fired by the daily wire

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I never listened to her until recently and it’s insane how hard she gets smeared. I thought she was some absurdly self-hating full on talking figure head, but she is not.

People can disagree with her politics, but Candace is 100% a net positive and cheering her demise on is a mistake.
@BmoreGorilla

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Check his post history.

Rarely posts but when he does he's stanning Russia or c00nye, or commenting on American politics while specifically stating he lives in the EU.
full

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Check his post history.

Rarely posts but when he does he's stanning Russia or c00nye, or commenting on American politics while specifically stating he lives in the EU. :mjpls:

May not be a cac. Just a Somalian living in the UK or the EU

Gtfo, Somalia has a presence in the Arab league for economic and superficial reasons and that's as far as our relationship goes outside of trade. There are virtually NO arabs in Somalia still you lot always act like Arabs are enslaving us in our own country or some shyt. I'd 100000% pick Turkey over Kenya, Ethiopia and Arab countries. Any Somali that says otherwise is downright retarded. What has Turkey's presence in Somalia even got to do with Arabs? Honestly if you don't understand the geopolitics or the internal affairs just don't speak on it.

I wish he would take his own advice when speaking on Candace Owens and her position within US internal affairs.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
On second thought, I retract that. I can't call her a net positive (or negative), but I'm still skeptical of the allegations of her being a hate-mongering caricature rather than a counter balance.

Correct - though she's unfortunately not even anti-Israel, as she herself has proclaimed. This started with Kanye pushing back against the dominance of the elite Jewish community in Black industry. She was accosted by the same media community to smear and attack Kanye, and her refusal to do so led to perpetual and open harassment from the same clique Kanye complained about. Her latest turn on Israel is a direct response to that and amplified the schism between 'America First' and establishment conservatives. It makes no sense for the Black people to tacitly side with the status quo by helping tear Candace Owens down. If literal supremacists can utilise 'grifting' Candace to advance their cause, why can't Black people?

Not to mention that she makes a lot of legitimately commentary on the black community.
Calling her out and telling her to stand on her square isn’t siding with the status quo. She drew those lines in the sand long ago so we’re telling her :hubie::ufdup: “Thanks, but no thanks”

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
I never listened to her until recently and it’s insane how hard she gets smeared. I thought she was some absurdly self-hating full on talking figure head, but she is not.

People can disagree with her politics, but Candace is 100% a net positive and cheering her demise on is a mistake.
I’ll go easy because you said you just started listening to her so you’re just misinformed and taken in by the act. So here is what I previously wrote on her. If you still keep the same attitude you’re willfully ignorant or worse an enabler.

Candace Owens won a lawsuit, supported by the NAACP, regarding being harassed by racist white boys. She then went on to start a liberal channel. Realizing that there's more money to be made being a token conservative black, she switched it up and then claimed racism doesn't exist. She was in a goddamn video downplaying slavery. Friends with "slavery was a choice, I loooove Hitler" Kanye West. She also was served an eviction notice for failure to pay rent, but you can bet she'd refer to anyone else who falls behind on rent as "deadbeats" that deserve to be kicked out. She's said vile things about black victims of police violence, and you'll notice that she will levy criticisms against black people all say long but never a word against the very clear and blatant misdeeds of conservative white people, ESPECIALLY racism. She didn't say one word against Charlie Kirk (who she worked with at Turning Point USA) regarding his vile comments on black pilots. She doesn't care about helping black people, only being that black person racist whites can point to and say "see she's black and she's saying it". I've actually experienced this from a white person in real life, now magnify that by millions of white people who think just like that. She offers no solutions and was originally propped up by a conservative think tank, who like all of them, are only concerned with not having to pay more taxes. They will use racism, misinformation, anything possible to suit that goal. Any black person finding value in anything she says is as pathetic as she is.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I’ll go easy because you said you just started listening to her so you’re just misinformed and taken in by the act. So here is what I previously wrote on her. If you still keep the same attitude you’re willfully ignorant or worse an enabler.

Candace Owens won a lawsuit, supported by the NAACP, regarding being harassed by racist white boys. She then went on to start a liberal channel. Realizing that there's more money to be made being a token conservative black, she switched it up and then claimed racism doesn't exist. She was in a goddamn video downplaying slavery. Friends with "slavery was a choice, I loooove Hitler" Kanye West. She also was served an eviction notice for failure to pay rent, but you can bet she'd refer to anyone else who falls behind on rent as "deadbeats" that deserve to be kicked out. She's said vile things about black victims of police violence, and you'll notice that she will levy criticisms against black people all say long but never a word against the very clear and blatant misdeeds of conservative white people, ESPECIALLY racism. She didn't say one word against Charlie Kirk (who she worked with at Turning Point USA) regarding his vile comments on black pilots. She doesn't care about helping black people, only being that black person racist whites can point to and say "see she's black and she's saying it". I've actually experienced this from a white person in real life, now magnify that by millions of white people who think just like that. She offers no solutions and was originally propped up by a conservative think tank, who like all of them, are only concerned with not having to pay more taxes. They will use racism, misinformation, anything possible to suit that goal. Any black person finding value in anything she says is as pathetic as she is.
REP REP REP REP REP!

Ugh!

If you get beyond @Bar Razor ’s post and still want to cape for Candace there ain’t no way you Black