c00n Candace Owen got fired by the daily wire

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Any Black person who falls for this grifting c00n's attempt to ingratiate herself to Black people needs to get the dogshyt slapped out of them. She has been an enemy to Black folk and a bastion of white supremacy for years and shouldn't be embraced. And fukk anybody helping her attempt to rebrand, like Charlamagne and Killer Mike.

what scary is that you shouldnt even need to tell anybody.

shows you how low brow this bytch views black people.

denigrate, attack and dehumanize your own but think she can snap her fingers and folks vision becomes opaque.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

denigrate, attack and dehumanize your own but think she can snap her fingers and folks vision becomes opaque.
Armstrong Williams and maybe Anthony Brian Logan is the only cases of the loyal opposition of Black people. They're conservative but they go on Black programs to call out leftist fukkery. Armstrong got dog walked on Sharpton's babershop show but he remained in Black spaces talking his shyt.

Armstrong lost revalancy way before Trump but I didn't see him come out her priasing Trump.

Armstrong literally bought the plantation that his family was enslaved on, cant deny the symoblism even though he was heavily clowned for it at the time.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

That's female nature though Stacy Dash and Omorosa attempted to do the same thing. Neither went as hard as Candance did though

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
Good article but,
While she has up until recently been making her living denying the existence of institutionalized, systemic and individual racism in America, Degree180 wrote about these topics quite frequently, calling out people like Ted Cruz for being transphobic.

:comeon:

Wtf being transphobic got to do with writing about "institutionalized, systemic and individual racism in America." I hate that people always try to incorporate other groups struggle. Keep it to racism and give us an example of an article she wrote about that.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Good article but,

:comeon:

Wtf being transphobic got to do with writing about "institutionalized, systemic and individual racism in America." I hate that people always try to incorporate other groups struggle. Keep it to racism and give us an example of an article she wrote about that.
That's why Candance Owens might get some play because nikkas see the play. Monique Judge is a fired Root writer. Personally I never remembered her saying anything completely egregious but she was there when the Root was wilding which lead to it's downfall.

The plain fact is that the whole idea of being traditionally Pro Black is seen as "problematic" at best to these people and the gay struggle is seen as just as important as the Black struggle then these same advocates will turn around and demand tanigles for Black women specifically while also calling into question anything that benefits Black Men in any shape form or fashion.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Armstrong Williams and maybe Anthony Brian Logan is the only cases of the loyal opposition of Black people. They're conservative but they go on Black programs to call out leftist fukkery. Armstrong got dog walked on Sharpton's babershop show but he remained in Black spaces talking his shyt.

Armstrong lost revalancy way before Trump but I didn't see him come out her priasing Trump.

Armstrong literally bought the plantation that his family was enslaved on, cant deny the symoblism even though he was heavily clowned for it at the time.
I forgot all about Armstrong Williams. He used to pop up on tv sometimes.
What is he up to?

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Any Black person who falls for this grifting c00n's attempt to ingratiate herself to Black people needs to get the dogshyt slapped out of them. She has been an enemy to Black folk and a bastion of white supremacy for years and shouldn't be embraced. And fukk anybody helping her attempt to rebrand, like Charlamagne and Killer Mike.

100 percent agree.

But most worship clout and money over anything else.

jay83

Superstar
Daps

Anthony Brian Logan is such a cornball. It’s like his whole job is to criticize anything black people do.

And I’ll never let him live down saying the Klan wasn’t that bad because they brought his family candy.
:mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Anthony Brian Logan is such a cornball. It’s like his whole job is to criticize anything black people do.

And I’ll never let him live down saying the Klan wasn’t that bad because they brought his family candy.
:mjlol:
Oh yeah I.forgot about that I stand corrected homies a wierdo like the rest of them

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I forgot all about Armstrong Williams. He used to pop up on tv sometimes.
What is he up to?
Good question. I'd like to believe that even he couldn't stomach Trump's fukkery and gracefully bowed out

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Adam Carolla’s Anti-Cancel Culture Cartoon Canceled One of Its Stars​

‘Mr. Birchum’ still features Roseanne and Megyn Kelly

Adam Carolla’s Anti-Cancel Culture Cartoon Canceled One of Its Stars

May 14, 2024

Presumably pitched as a “QAnon-friendly Family Guy,” or maybe “King of the Hill, but for that one uncle who won’t say where he was on January 6th,” Adam Carolla’s new animated series Mr. Birchum just hit Netfl– er, DailyWire+, the streaming service run by the right-wing publication that once bemoaned the “hysteria” around climate change, but also suggested that “woke” M&Ms signal the end of world as we know it.

For some reason, Carolla has been clinging to his Mr. Birchum character, a gruff high school shop teacher, for literal decades. It began as a radio voice, later became a Crank Yankers puppet and was eventually the focus of Birchum, a 2011 animated Fox pilot that was never picked up.

Weirdly, the fact that this mid cartoon character was rejected by Fox 13 years ago has become something of a selling point for DailyWire+, with their CEO bragging that “no network would touch” the show “for fear of offending the wrong people.”

Which makes it sound like Mr. Birchum is some kind of suppressed work of political provocation, and not a run-of-the-mill animated sitcom that just happens to have included some lame pronoun jokes and catty references to the Green New Deal in a sweaty effort to justify its stale existence with manufactured controversies.

Perhaps the most contentious element of the show is its casting. Like some kind of Island of Misfit Toys for “canceled” celebrities, the Mr. Birchum cast features Roseanne Barr, in her first acting job since she was fired from the Rosanne reboot for posting Ambien-fueled racist tweets, and Megyn Kelly, who isn’t an actress, but was ousted from NBC for defending blackface.

Carolla, of course, is an outspoken advocate against the “Orwellian” nightmare that is cancel culture. He once stated, “You should be able to share ideas without fear of being fired from your job.” But… one of the cast members of Mr. Birchum was fired for sharing their ideas?

Yeah, the original lineup of Mr. Birchum included controversial conservative commentator Candace Owens. Famously, Owens departed The Daily Wire after clashing with its co-founder, columnist and gynecological authority Ben Shapiro over Israel. Soon afterwards, Owens was quietly 86’d from Mr. Birchum and replaced with ESPN’s Sage Steele.

Owens didn’t just criticize the Israeli government, she publicly defended Kanye West’s anti-Semitism and suggested that some kind of “sinister” Jewish gang was running Hollywood. Which is obviously abhorrent. But her firing from the show implies that the folks making Mr. Birchum were totally cool with all the other horrific things she said up until that point, including the time she called the LGBTQ+ community a “sexual plague.”

At the very least, this incident illustrates the blatant hypocrisy of the anti-cancel culture crowd — and also why you should never watch a cartoon that wasn’t even good enough for Fox, the same network that willingly put The Chevy Chase Show on the air.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
At the very least, this incident illustrates the blatant hypocrisy of the anti-cancel culture crowd
Ahhh It illustrates the power of the people who make these shows and that you can't talk bad about them, but I wonder why the author didn't say that.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

first off, back in the day, she had liberal talking points, but quickly realized she could much more easily grift by going the c00n route.

now that that lane is drying out, she's trying to do a semi-180 and attempt to grift black people. anyone who cannot see thru this is a moron.

she doesn't even believe any of her talking points. she's just gonna say whatever to get her to the bag.