c00n Candace Owen got fired by the daily wire

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I never listened to her until recently and it’s insane how hard she gets smeared. I thought she was some absurdly self-hating full on talking figure head, but she is not.

People can disagree with her politics, but Candace is 100% a net positive and cheering her demise on is a mistake.
:mjpls:

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush
How can you determine she's a net positive if you just started listening to her recently?

By the same metric she’s demonised for: her rhetoric and her views.

Circlejerking and basking in schadenfreude ignores what she got fired for. She wasn’t fired for her views that offended black people or her legitimately egregious stance on George Floyd.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
By the same metric she’s demonised for: her rhetoric and her views.

Do your metrics include a variable for time?

Circlejerking and basking in schadenfreude ignores what she got fired for.

I'm totally aware she's being fired for her views on Israel's actions in this conflict. That's one thing that can be considered good.

But she'll need a whole lot more than that to be seen as a "net" positive for the hatred she's been spewing for the last 8 years

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush
Do your metrics include a variable for time?

I'm totally aware she's being fired for her views on Israel's actions in this conflict. That's one thing that can be considered good.

But she'll need a whole lot more than that to be seen as a "net" positive for the hatred she's been spewing for the last 8 years

On second thought, I retract that. I can't call her a net positive (or negative), but I'm still skeptical of the allegations of her being a hate-mongering caricature rather than a counter balance.

Correct - though she's unfortunately not even anti-Israel, as she herself has proclaimed. This started with Kanye pushing back against the dominance of the elite Jewish community in Black industry. She was accosted by the same media community to smear and attack Kanye, and her refusal to do so led to perpetual and open harassment from the same clique Kanye complained about. Her latest turn on Israel is a direct response to that and amplified the schism between 'America First' and establishment conservatives. It makes no sense for the Black people to tacitly side with the status quo by helping tear Candace Owens down. If literal supremacists can utilise 'grifting' Candace to advance their cause, why can't Black people?

Not to mention that she makes a lot of legitimately commentary on the black community.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I actually get to +rep Jesus :blessed: .

But my finger slipped and I negged him:lupe:

Praise be to Allah :umad:
I'm not even mad breh

the-chosen-os-escolhidos.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
You want every one of them? I know you won't change your mind, if you're ignorant enough to still be defending and watching her right now.

Video where she not only doubles down and not only claims the case has nothing to do with race, but downplays lynching DURING JIM CROW!!!!

Straight up says it was the "wrong verdict" right at the beginning of the video:

That was her ENTIRE response to the Buffalo shooting. Didn't say anything else except to deflect to a Black man.

Video in link:

Video in link:

I'm sure you'll try to nitpick to defend her, but everyone else can read for themselves. What do you think of this tweet?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
On second thought, I retract that. I can't call her a net positive (or negative), but I'm still skeptical of the allegations of her being a hate-mongering caricature rather than a counter balance.

Correct - though she's unfortunately not even anti-Israel, as she herself has proclaimed. This started with Kanye pushing back against the dominance of the elite Jewish community in Black industry. She was accosted by the same media community to smear and attack Kanye, and her refusal to do so led to perpetual and open harassment from the same clique Kanye complained about. Her latest turn on Israel is a direct response to that and amplified the schism between 'America First' and establishment conservatives. It makes no sense for the Black people to tacitly side with the status quo by helping tear Candace Owens down. If literal supremacists can utilise 'grifting' Candace to advance their cause, why can't Black people?

Not to mention that she makes a lot of legitimately commentary on the black community.
Like here?