c00n Candace Owen got fired by the daily wire

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
On second thought, I retract that. I can't call her a net positive (or negative), but I'm still skeptical of the allegations of her being a hate-mongering caricature rather than a counter balance.

Correct - though she's unfortunately not even anti-Israel, as she herself has proclaimed. This started with Kanye pushing back against the dominance of the elite Jewish community in Black industry. She was accosted by the same media community to smear and attack Kanye, and her refusal to do so led to perpetual and open harassment from the same clique Kanye complained about. Her latest turn on Israel is a direct response to that and amplified the schism between 'America First' and establishment conservatives. It makes no sense for the Black people to tacitly side with the status quo by helping tear Candace Owens down. If literal supremacists can utilise 'grifting' Candace to advance their cause, why can't Black people?

Not to mention that she makes a lot of legitimately commentary on the black community.
Everything people have been saying about her is true. She is a hate-mongering caricature.

This is only a small taste of her bullshyt - Candace Owens | PragerU

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It seems like you can get away with any amount of anti-Black hate as long as you say something against the Jews and get punished for it. Then we are cool with you.
Says more about us than anything. This women has spent her entire career tarnishing black people and pushing far right agendas that directly harm black people. But as soon as she say something critical about Jews we turn a blind eye. A lot of us are a complete joke.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Says more about us than anything. This women has spent her entire career tarnishing black people and pushing far right agendas that directly harm black people. But as soon as she say something critical about Jews we turn a blind eye. A lot of us are a complete joke.

I hate when right wingers use the stop being a victim line. But im starting to see we stay letting wolves and grifters bash us then we let them in anyway. Don’t think that’s a victim but it makes us look weak in general.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I agree with you completely.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

A lot of us are stupid as fukk.

The Shade Room and Breakfast club primary audience are idiots.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yep

Anybody who defends her or is on her side can burn in hell with her!!!
To be frank, anyone who defends her shouldn't be posting on this forum. I have no issue with black republicans. If you want lower taxes, don't like abortion and don't believe in an active government...fine, whatever. I disagree but those are ideological and political positions. Most of Candace's opinions are far less political than ideological, and are largely designed specifically to denigrate black people while distorting basic American history. She is as disingenuous as she is hateful and isn't worth engaging with on any level. Not because I "disagree" with her, but because she has no principles and cannot have an honest debate on anything. She despises blackness. How much this is real and how much is an act, I don't know; remember she used to be an anti-Trump, somewhat liberal commentator. Regardless she's a c*nt who deserved financial ruin.