BW posts 8 year friendzone to relationship, gets criticized, then calls black men “bullet bags”

JBQH

Pro
Daps
Crazy thing is I went to block her on Twitter and she was already blocked. Must’ve done something else similar for me to have previously blocked her. :manny:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
You’re a beans and rice Puerto Rican :skip: the irony with some of you kids on here
Really?:comeon:
Because you said so?

Welp, I guess I've been found out, huh? All the dumb shyt ppl on the internet say must be true, right?! Guess I got no choice but to Salsa my way back into the corner...don't mind me:stylin:

:russ:

Last edited:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
RingedBeneficialIberianemeraldlizard-max-1mb.gif

breh looks light in the loafers if you catch my drift :dame:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Really?:comeon: Because you said so?

Welp, I guess I've been found out, huh? All the dumb shyt ppl on the internet say it, it must be true, right?! Guess I got no choice but to Salsa my way back into the corner...don't mind me:stylin:

:russ:
You going to sit there and deny being a rican? The mental illness is real go get help kid for real

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Did anyone get her real name and occupation? She needs to get reported and fired for that bullet bag shyt. We gotta start treating these wenches and quarter breeds like full white supremacists
The wolves will handle her - her real name along with her college is literally on her IG connected to her tiktok :francis:

Surprised that bullshyt is still up tho, she’s either retarded or really believes there won’t be any consequences :hhh:

EDIT: Upon second thought, I don’t believe anyone really gives a shyt. 99% of these lost ass women and queer people are agreeing with her.

Straight black men a dying breed out here. We might be the only mfers that actually give a damn.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
The wolves will handle her - her real name along with her college is literally on her IG connected to her tiktok :francis:

Surprised that bullshyt is still up tho, she’s either retarded or really believes there won’t be any consequences :hhh:

EDIT: Upon second thought, I don’t believe anyone really gives a shyt. 99% of these lost ass women and queer people are agreeing with her.

Straight black men a dying breed out here. We might be the only mfers that actually give a damn.
Naw, they're on her. Whether or not it'll go anywhere...:yeshrug:

That dude is really gay?

Last edited: