BW posts 8 year friendzone to relationship, gets criticized, then calls black men “bullet bags”

Daps
E-jRcFSWEAAF4mk

:shaq:

DOes this boy really have the quote from Killmonger in Black Panther on his forearm tho???:dwillhuh:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Facts

If you have 1% black blood -- you black & ADOS

I didnt make the rules :hubie:
This is why the one-drop rule is so dangerous. :mjlol:

meanwhile shes on twitter talkin about "As a black woman" and authentic black women are defending her.

Black men would never be cheerleaders for a self-hating mixed breed.
your undoubtely the dumbest Mothafukka on this site.:russ:

Odr has nothing to do with this u bum

If she's ados via her mom she black american/ADOS

Last edited:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
the rules are still the same if you have a ados parent/ or ados ancestor. it doesnt matter what your admixture is your ados

ados is not based on some purity shyt.
Tell that to your ADOS brother that's trying to imply she's not ADOS.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I STILL maintain that social media/Twitter is one of the the worst things to happen to Black people in recent times. Trauma, c00nery, internalized racism, general negativity has all become normalized and the standard for us. You can't even talk about unity anymore because you get laughed off and be drowned in Kufi memes.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Father is very obviously mixed raced because she has some visibility white family members but guess I was wrong. :yeshrug:

Still an anomaly like I said, most of them are still non-ADOS not all. Still never seen a single BW I've dealt with in real life say any of this silly shyt.

Not going to blame the various ADOS women I know for what some silly little white-washed wench says. The women I know ain't calling people cis, dating openly gay men or calling BM racial slur:hubie:
What's even the point of this post? You refuse to believe American women are capable of this but have no problem insisting non American Black.women are. Even after you were boldly wrong in your proclamation.

Isn't it easier to just learn to stop trying to force the profile of a wench match your bias of foreign brehs. Isn't it easier to see that it can be anyone? NO you would still rather posture after being wrong.

Ok keep at it. In reality it really can be anyone from anywhere that adopts these toxic western mindsets.