BW posts 8 year friendzone to relationship, gets criticized, then calls black men “bullet bags”

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when you feed into negative energy. They doxxed the wrong woman btw. People need to let it go.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

I wanted to post this, but you are ready did. Tariq goes in deep in this history. And I have addressed this topic a few months ago here: "This African view of the slave trade", and some people's feeling got hurt (probably biracial guys) which even let to me being penalized for a mouth by some moderator. I will expound on this history in a nutshell, below. I also posted this on LipStickAlley last year and this year and some people started "crying and denying".

"History explains us that the war at Gao, Mali (Timbuktu) was fought over Black women's freedom, which the Moroccan sultan of that time was in disagreement with. And a war was started over this because in Islamic traditions females have a certain position in society, while traditionally the African women had freedoms.

This war weakened the Songhai army (you probably have never heard of this) and the West Sudanese empire (West Africa) as a whole, because the Moroccan army already had guns, while the Songhai army was only just introduced to guns (the gun was new technology during those days).

This facilitated for the Portuguese to enter. The second war was with Portugal, against the already weakened army. And swirlers freely choose and had biracial children with these foreign Portuguese men. This is documented history, not my opinion.

It was these biracial children who started the Trans Atlantic slave trade as the buffer class. The book here below; "Daughters of the Trade" describes some of this history and the lecture is right below. That's the history in a nutshell of how supposedly the "Black man became conquered", like the rest of the world was colonized, I might add.

So what we see is a pattern and it repeats over and over with the hundreds of slave revolts. Unfortunately some Black men and women compromised these revolts by telling massa' the setup and plans, just like nowadays with bootlicking negroes and negresses such as yourself. So yes, these type of people still exist amongst Black people and that is the problem we as Black people have nowadays. This is why when Black men went to non-Black owned stores and demanded them to be removed from Black communities, while Black women defended these non-Black store owners and went right back to these non-Black stores ,where they have been beaten the breaks off of them.

Presentation at CGL on January 12, 2016 about 18th and 19th century African trading families. In particular, African women marrying European traders."

Below is a lecture based on actual anthropological research, with actual data. This may get you upset and angry, but keep in mind that it was not all Black women, just a select group just as there is now. So don't get mad at all Black women for this.

The book:

51LUUSANBIL._SX342_SY445_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Last edited:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
This is one of the reason the manosphere types are going to continue to grow in popularity. They're willing to call out the fukk shyt that either gets ignored or rationalize by liberal or feminists types because the jackasses come from their gang. They're so down for the social engineering they don't even notice they're radicalizing and making people miserable themselves. What good has teaching a generation of black females that black men are colorists who kill them and are weak bullet bags who don't protect them has done? That black trans women are the biggest victims and black men are the white men of the black community? Allowing this shyt to fester and acting like this line of thinking is acceptable or enlightened is the reason why you have educated black women who hate black men.

Last edited:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
This is one of the reason the manosphere types are going to continue to grow in popularity. They're willing to call out the fukk shyt that either gets ignored or rationalize by liberal or feminists types because the jackasses come from their gang. They're so down for the social engineering they don't even notice they're radicalizing and making people miserable themselves. What good has teaching a generation of black females that black men are colorists who kill them and are weak bullet bags who don't protect them has done? That black trans women are the biggest victims and black men are the white men of the black community? Allowing this shyt to fester and acting like this line of thinking is the reason why you have educated black women who hate black men.

We even have spineless negroes on here who love to deny what is going on.

"It's only on twitter"

"those Manosphere guys are Incels and are just mad because they don't get p*ssy"

"Kevin Samuels must be gay that's why hates women"

"Yall hate women"

:hhh:

I hate them more than the divestors. They are part of the reason women are so out of order.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

Tariq is my G but he gotta stop with the bullshyt that all or most of these Divester women are NON-FBA.
Dude is being very dishonest to push his narrative.

You know I'm ADOS all day but many prominent Divesters are FBA. Cyn G, that Irene Yvette lady, Chrissy, Wenchylyn Karazin etc.
This shyt goes beyond borders.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
We even have spineless negroes on here who love to deny what is going on.

"It's only on twitter"

"those Manosphere guys are Incels and are just mad because they don't get p*ssy"

"Kevin Samuels must be gay that's why hates women"

"Yall hate women"

:hhh:

I hate them more than the divestors. They are part of the reason women are so out of order.
I am not in the sector, but last year during the quarantine I did spend some time on some of the channels. And so even now and then I do look at some content creators. There are many different sectors within that space. Some guys are married, other have been married have children and divorced. Yet, some are educated and or have their own business, while others just ramble BS and have been in and out of jail countless of times and serve no purpose in the Black community and society as as whole.

It's all a bit more complicated from what most think it is.