BW posts 8 year friendzone to relationship, gets criticized, then calls black men “bullet bags”

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-I'll just say ahead of time I only checked out some of her videos cause this thread & I have no intention of watching more or looking through her history. I'm asking this based on what I watched: Why you mad at her?

-She outright said in one of her videos she's speaking to a specific demographic of BW & only felt the need to say anything at first to respond to some other shyt she saw some BW saying about BM. When she spoke on BM not wanting to date BW she said she was speaking directly to the BW complaining about not being able to get a quality BM. She also said in one video hoodrats & ratchets are the type of BW she's generally referring to in her videos, not speaking to BW as a whole & if you're not part of that demographic you have no reason to be mad. I saw her telling BM to be careful & vet the type of BW they fukk with, not going overboard promoting dating out or hate for two Black parents. Did she literally say the shyt y'all are talking about in multiple vids or are you generalizing specific comments you didn't like, like the woman in the OP did.

-This bi-racials not being able to speak on Black people & Black issues shyt's fukking stupid. The fukk is "Actual Black Women" like mixed kids aren't still Black too. They're not all Black when it's convenient.

.....The girl is your video is a clown - another biracial clown going at Black women -- and people (some BM) are hyping her up. For what?
The girl in this video will go at BW - when BW will be the first ones to stand up for BM and Boys being called "Bullet Bags."
Some of yall need to wisen up and see ish for what it is. Cause, the majority of BW aint saying ish - but being attacked - just like the majority of BM aint saying ish -- and being attacked.
This chick is anti-Black Woman -- and you support this -- it's sad. A biracial woman who has some issue with two Black parents BW - being anti-Black and anti-BW - but getting praised by BM.
https://www.tiktok.com/@honestlyadonis/video/7005239027108465926?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
https://www.tiktok.com/@honestlyadonis/video/7005290970799492357?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
Her whole TikTok is toxic. BW are not in large saying we don't want BM or want to date non-BM.
The world is sad.
https://www.tiktok.com/@honestlyadonis?
What the fukk kind of bizarro world do we live in!!??
It’s just one dumb ass fukked up extreme to the other. You got this confused biracial bytch shytting on actual black women and telling black men they should be dating out

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
-This bi-racials not being able to speak on Black people & Black issues shyt's fukking stupid. The fukk is "Actual Black Women" like mixed kids aren't still Black too. They're not all Black when it's convenient.
Because she’s speaking on her perspective of a BIRACIAL WOMAN FIRST.

And using that to SHYT on black women who aren’t. SHE made that distinction, not us. There’s nothing to argue, she doesn’t consider herself the same as black women who are not mixed.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
-I'll just say ahead of time I only checked out some of her videos cause this thread & I have no intention of watching more or looking through her history. I'm asking this based on what I watched: Why you mad at her?

-She outright said in one of her videos she's speaking to a specific demographic of BW & only felt the need to say anything at first to respond to some other shyt she saw some BW saying about BM. When she spoke on BM not wanting to date BW she said she was speaking directly to the BW complaining about not being able to get a quality BM. She also said in one video hoodrats & ratchets are the type of BW she's generally referring to in her videos, not speaking to BW as a whole & if you're not part of that demographic you have no reason to be mad. I saw her telling BM to be careful & vet the type of BW they fukk with, not going overboard promoting dating out or hate for two Black parents. Did she literally say the shyt y'all are talking about in multiple vids or are you generalizing specific comments you didn't like, like the woman in the OP did.

I'm not mad - I just think she's anti-Black.

Also, bi-racial does not mean Black. It means Bi-racial. This day and age 99.9 % of bi-racial children come from willing parents who chose to have mixed-raced children.

Just because some may see them as "Black" don't make them Black.

And if a bi-racial. is anti-Black - as this women is -- and spewing toxic and hateful rhetoric against fully Black people/women (which she goes out her way to say fully Black women - not mixed women) --- then she is a problem and a clown.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
What's even the point of this post? You refuse to believe American women are capable of this but have no problem insisting non American Black.women are. Even after you were boldly wrong in your proclamation.

Isn't it easier to just learn to stop trying to force the profile of a wench match your bias of foreign brehs. Isn't it easier to see that it can be anyone? NO you would still rather posture after being wrong.

Ok keep at it. In reality it really can be anyone from anywhere that adopts these toxic western mindsets.
:wow:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-When I mentioned biracial people speaking on Black issues I wasn't even talking about this woman so my bad for not clarifying that. That was a separate thought. If someone has enough experience & knowledge to speak on the issue it shouldn't matter if they're mixed. There's a lot of full Black people that need to shut the fukk up about certain issues because they don't know what the fukk they're talking about.

Because she’s speaking on her perspective of a BIRACIAL WOMAN FIRST.
And using that to SHYT on black women who aren’t. SHE made that distinction, not us. There’s nothing to argue, she doesn’t consider herself the same as black women who are not mixed.
-According to her "SHE" didn't originally make that distinction & make it a big deal, BW did. She flat out says the shyt in a video that other people were making that distinction of her being biracial to try to throw her opinion in the bushes. I've never heard of her until this morning so I don't know any details. All I know is she's obviously had this discussion before because she already has videos on it & she says her being biracial's irrelevant.
Also, bi-racial does not mean Black. It means Bi-racial....
And if a bi-racial. is anti-Black - as this women is -- and spewing toxic and hateful rhetoric against fully Black people/women (which she goes out her way to say fully Black women - not mixed women) --- then she is a problem and a clown.
-Got you. I see Half-Black biracials as Half-Black cause that's what they are, I don't throw all biracials in the same group.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah.
And I'm not even on that "pick me" ish. She states the "modern day Black woman" -- and the when you see the filth on-line like "bullet-bags" -- its not coming from the "modern-day" Black woman.
The woman in the OP is biracial. She jumps in and out of being "Black" when she wants too.
The girl is your video is a clown - another biracial clown going at Black women -- and people (some BM) are hyping her up. For what?
The girl in this video will go at BW - when BW will be the first ones to stand up for BM and Boys being called "Bullet Bags."
Some of yall need to wisen up and see ish for what it is. Cause, the majority of BW aint saying ish - but being attacked - just like the majority of BM aint saying ish -- and being attacked.
the past few minutes i watched her vids and no she doesnt, she stands firm in being a Black woman
as someone else said shes going at a certain demographic of Black women, if your one of them types shes talking about... well hit dogs holler.

she only points out her distinction of being a mixed black women, because "full" black women(like you) keep pointing out that she is. And she is right, you cant sit here and complain on how she "jumps in and out of being black" but you wanna point out how shes biracial. Because she saying stuff you dont like
Pick a side.

only question is, if she is ADOS or not? if she is, who she is as a black woman cant be disputed same with this Half ADOS/Half costa rican chick in OP, the girl is a POS bytch imo. But im not gonna rid her of her black american ancestry./being

Now if she isnt. Then i would brush off what she said.
This chick is anti-Black Woman -- and you support this -- it's sad. A biracial woman who has some issue with two Black parents BW - being anti-Black and anti-BW - but getting praised by BM.
https://www.tiktok.com/@honestlyadonis/video/7005239027108465926?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
https://www.tiktok.com/@honestlyadonis/video/7005290970799492357?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
Her whole TikTok is toxic. BW are not in large saying we don't want BM or want to date non-BM.
The world is sad.
https://www.tiktok.com/@honestlyadonis?

shes just riding on the KS wave, she hardly says anything bad about BM most of her stuff is aligned with stuff you would prolly hear Kevin samuels say on black women or atleast manosphere enities like him

you can def argue she has some internal issues with more "full" Black/ados chicks, prolly past trama or something

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
it's embarrassing but it's a growing trend of men with deep seeded issues with women. I don't know if it's uglygang or just a lack of self confidence, but you see it on this site too. The more you bytch and complain like a woman the less women will want you. The site went from cracking on Kent Tv videos to being filled with like minded people.

Let's talk about this, there are nikkas who have poor self-esteem, that shoots off into other areas.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

Also, bi-racial does not mean Black. It means Bi-racial. This day and age 99.9 % of bi-racial children come from willing parents who chose to have mixed-raced children.

if they have ados ancestry thru a parent, and identify as black they black. Black americans and our def black is not based on any purity. if she is ADOS and identifies as black then she is.:yeshrug:

shes not anti-black, shes just a female mouthpiece for manosphere nikkas which is what her husband is.