BW posts 8 year friendzone to relationship, gets criticized, then calls black men “bullet bags”

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn

:rudy:
I can see why he was friendzoned

RingedBeneficialIberianemeraldlizard-max-1mb.gif

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Do you mean that thread that said 80% of dudes don't children or was there a thread where nikkas admitted to going bunless over the year?
Nah there was literally a thread where like 80% of brehs weren’t getting any women

Legit celibacy status

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how her ethnicity is suddenly not relevant to the Coli when it’s clear she’s not “foreign flag gang” :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls:. I guess this “doesn’t count”, right :mjgrin:?

:mjlol: Because of TLR, I now know how Jews felt all these years. On one hand, you don’t want to be scapegoated for all of society’s problems cause that could turn out badly, on the other hand, the kind of diabolical power attributed in being able to influence much larger groups is….to be honest…. kind of flattering. :mjlit:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Africans being used as scapegoats as usual, including by a forum mod.

What a dumb forum this has become. Mufhukaz really convince themselves everything bad is coming from foreign :laff:

You know exactly what it means fakkit. Ethnicity suddenly isn't the reason why she c00ning when she American. It's not emphasized in the thread title.

Horner's and East Africans got called out in this thread with no confirmation of background. Y'all fools getting boldly stupid.

Exactly. This place is trash

Lets embrace it. The AWO: The African World Order

Screen-Shot-2021-07-05-at-9.14.33-AM.jpg

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I have no idea what’s going on in here (I don’t care to look), but they make a cute couple.

Everybody goes though that “lover over friend” stage when they are young, as you get older and after some experiences, you realize that it’s best to be with someone you can chill out with.

But as always what do I know :yeshrug:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
They're not, and posts like this convince me you nikkas don't really know your people. Here she is comparing her nose to an East African.

This is her Dad's family

Here she talks about her Black American ancestry

Here you see her non-East African grandma

Her darkskin momma and lightskin dad

Father is very obviously mixed raced because she has some visibility white family members but guess I was wrong. :yeshrug:

Still an anomaly like I said, most of them are still non-ADOS not all. Still never seen a single BW I've dealt with in real life say any of this silly shyt.

Not going to blame the various ADOS women I know for what some silly little white-washed wench says. The women I know ain't calling people cis, dating openly gay men or calling BM racial slur:hubie:

Last edited:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMR5CX2td/
Peep the motherfukking comments :mjpls:

The Twitter post in question:

The two negative comments she received:

Her response to black men in her comments:
8SkJP6f.jpg

They both glowed up, it seems.

Can't say she was getting ran through, tho. They may have both been in other relationships and the timing just worked out