BW posts 8 year friendzone to relationship, gets criticized, then calls black men “bullet bags”

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Is she ideological with it or just venting? Does she use the same slurs and keywords as these other videos? Ask her where/when she got these ideas, Imo you have an opportunity to learn something here.
somewhere in the middle
i understand her points i just dont agree with her, nah ive never seen bullet bag or no crazy shyt like that
she gets the ideas from her friends they all think like this but all got a nikka
im def not cuffing tho for various reasons but i seen shorty talking bout if men dont pay all your bills their roomates... :mjlol:although im financially able to pay all the bills any woman expecting that off rip i cant take serious long term that entitlement is a disease

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
when BW will be the first ones to stand up for BM and Boys being called "Bullet Bags."

Stop this cap :mjlol: :mjlol::mjlol:

I saw the twitter post in which that word was first used, it had tens of thousands of like & retweets mainly from BW. There were BW also laughing and defending the use of the word as a joke, until BM pushed back and pointed out that it is a racial slur.
The OG thread made on it: Why are there some black people calling black men bullet bags?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Social media has left society brain dead.

Everyone thinks they did some shyt cause they put sum text in some products i made profitable.
When i ain't seen them in The real world.
do a damn thing outside some shyt from work.
The shyt hilarious.
I knew people were dumb but not this fukk'n stoopid.

Art Barr

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
- infected
- pantyman orbiter
- both infections synchronized over time
- vanity kicked in...look at meee
- trolled inevitably by the misery merchants
- ohnoez why don't they just give me the dopamine I wanteeeddddd bawwwwww life unfairz
- mass stupidity led to largely-feigned mass hysteria
- none of it is representative of anything
- carry on contentedly
Unceasing psyops.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
They're not, and posts like this convince me you nikkas don't really know your people. Here she is comparing her nose to an East African.

This is her Dad's family

Here she talks about her Black American ancestry

Here you see her non-East African grandma

Her darkskin momma and lightskin dad

She got white family that she’s actively around and saying this sht!?!!?!

ABSOLUTELY HARAM:mjtf:

Where tf she ever thought she had the right to even speak on Black issues much less in this manner.

She’s antiBlaco and we know where it come from. FOH:camby:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
this is facts man this just internet shyt/talking points, i talked to a few girls who when i checked their tik tok they were on that bash black men shyt but when they were with me shyt was normal, never came up, i had no idea till i was just looking through the people you may know shyt on tik tok lol 2 weeks ago i facetimed a girl im seeing and asked her why u be talking crazy like this about black men she said "thats how i feel" so i asked her why she was dealing with me she said because she loves black men and i treat her well but shes going based on how men have treated her in the past and her friends ... im still dealing with her :snoop:

we've never had an argument shes very reasonable thats why im confused
Leave her alone. She's suffering from untreated mental illness.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
somewhere in the middle
i understand her points i just dont agree with her, nah ive never seen bullet bag or no crazy shyt like that
she gets the ideas from her friends they all think like this but all got a nikka
im def not cuffing tho for various reasons but i seen shorty talking bout if men dont pay all your bills their roomates... :mjlol:although im financially able to pay all the bills any woman expecting that off rip i cant take serious long term that entitlement is a disease
You gotta stop rewarding bad behavior, g.