BW posts 8 year friendzone to relationship, gets criticized, then calls black men “bullet bags”

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
this is facts man this just internet shyt/talking points, i talked to a few girls who when i checked their tik tok they were on that bash black men shyt but when they were with me shyt was normal, never came up, i had no idea till i was just looking through the people you may know shyt on tik tok lol 2 weeks ago i facetimed a girl im seeing and asked her why u be talking crazy like this about black men she said "thats how i feel" so i asked her why she was dealing with me she said because she loves black men and i treat her well but shes going based on how men have treated her in the past and her friends ... im still dealing with her :snoop:

we've never had an argument shes very reasonable thats why im confused
You need to leave her

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
this is facts man this just internet shyt/talking points, i talked to a few girls who when i checked their tik tok they were on that bash black men shyt but when they were with me shyt was normal, never came up, i had no idea till i was just looking through the people you may know shyt on tik tok lol 2 weeks ago i facetimed a girl im seeing and asked her why u be talking crazy like this about black men she said "thats how i feel" so i asked her why she was dealing with me she said because she loves black men and i treat her well but shes going based on how men have treated her in the past and her friends ... im still dealing with her :snoop:

Red flags should not confuse you. Opening stages of a relationship, you're not going to see who someone is when challenged.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Nah.

And I'm not even on that "pick me" ish. She states the "modern day Black woman" -- and the when you see the filth on-line like "bullet-bags" -- its not coming from the "modern-day" Black woman.

The woman in the OP is biracial. She jumps in and out of being "Black" when she wants too.

The girl is your video is a clown - another biracial clown going at Black women -- and people (some BM) are hyping her up. For what?

The girl in this video will go at BW - when BW will be the first ones to stand up for BM and Boys being called "Bullet Bags."

Some of yall need to wisen up and see ish for what it is. Cause, the majority of BW aint saying ish - but being attacked - just like the majority of BM aint saying ish -- and being attacked.

:camby: get this Hotepism shyt da fukk outta here

:hubie:
no disrespect … but you need to wake up - BW ain’t defending these negative terms
Kobe Bryant died in a horrific accident with his 13-year-old daughter last year and yet plenty of big-time BW Youtubers completely shytted on him because he was married to a Mexican & only like 2 or 3 smaller BW Youtubers acknowledge the trend & lightly/barely addressed it … they did not go in on those BW’s (actually they talked about staying on code)

so PLEASE miss me with that BW down for us bullshyt

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I mean, this may be an unpopular opinion, but is there evidence of this woman slandering black men and exclusively dating white men before her current relationship? If not, than the reactions to her relationship are weird. These brehs threw the first stone at what seems to be a loving black relationship for no reason . And she clapped back. This one is FairPlay. Don’t throw stones and hide your hand. :hubie:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I mean, this may be an unpopular opinion, but is there evidence of this woman slandering black men and exclusively dating white men before her current relationship? If not, than the reactions to her relationship are weird. These brehs threw the first stone at what seems to be a loving black relationship for no reason . And she clapped back. This one is FairPlay. Don’t throw stones and hide your hand. :hubie:

It’s not the fact that she clapped back, it’s the way she did it. She instantly became a racist white man with all the dog whistling phrases she used, and being that she instantly went there, that’s a regular occurrence

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

Is she ideological with it or just venting? Does she use the same slurs and keywords as these other videos? Ask her where/when she got these ideas, Imo you have an opportunity to learn something here.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
How do you colicels not know that he wasn’t willing to fukk with her until eight years later?