BW posts 8 year friendzone to relationship, gets criticized, then calls black men “bullet bags”

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
this is facts man this just internet shyt/talking points, i talked to a few girls who when i checked their tik tok they were on that bash black men shyt but when they were with me shyt was normal, never came up, i had no idea till i was just looking through the people you may know shyt on tik tok lol 2 weeks ago i facetimed a girl im seeing and asked her why u be talking crazy like this about black men she said "thats how i feel" so i asked her why she was dealing with me she said because she loves black men and i treat her well but shes going based on how men have treated her in the past and her friends ... im still dealing with her :snoop:

we've never had an argument shes very reasonable thats why im confused

bytch need therapy & stop rewarding bad behavior.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Looking at her responses and the responses on here, I can't help but feel that everyone involved is emotional as hell. Y'all be getting worked up just like women :smh:
Bad and embarrassing all the way around.
trust. people are miserable

the first thing i saw upon seeing her picture was cute / thats a nice looking couple. For dudes to be commenting the way they did is just wild

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
somewhere in the middle
i understand her points i just dont agree with her, nah ive never seen bullet bag or no crazy shyt like that
she gets the ideas from her friends they all think like this but all got a nikka
im def not cuffing tho for various reasons but i seen shorty talking bout if men dont pay all your bills their roomates... :mjlol:although im financially able to pay all the bills any woman expecting that off rip i cant take serious long term that entitlement is a disease

I was really tryna give her the benefit of the doubt:beli:

Do what's best for you :hubie:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trust. people are miserable

the first thing i saw upon seeing her picture was cute / thats a nice looking couple. For dudes to be commenting the way they did is just wild
it's embarrassing but it's a growing trend of men with deep seeded issues with women. I don't know if it's uglygang or just a lack of self confidence, but you see it on this site too. The more you bytch and complain like a woman the less women will want you. The site went from cracking on Kent Tv videos to being filled with like minded people.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
it's embarrassing but it's a growing trend of men with deep seeded issues with women. I don't know if it's uglygang or just a lack of self confidence, but you see it on this site too. The more you bytch and complain like a woman the less women will want you. The site went from cracking on Kent Tv videos to being filled with like minded people.
Tbh most dudes were already Kent Tv status during that time. They weren’t really cracking on him, they were trying to roast and project their insecurities on him because they resonated with his position. It just wasn’t socially acceptable at the time to speak that way and admit to being an incel.

I saw right through it and the nail in the coffin was the thread where like 80% of thecoli admitted to not having sex in over a year.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Tbh most dudes were already Kent Tv status during that time. They weren’t really cracking on him, they were trying to roast and project their insecurities on him because they resonated with his position. It just wasn’t socially acceptable at the time to speak that way and admit to being an incel.

I saw right through it and the nail in the coffin was the thread where like 80% of thecoli admitted to not having sex in over a year.

Do you mean that thread that said 80% of dudes don't children or was there a thread where nikkas admitted to going bunless over the year?

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Looking at her responses and the responses on here, I can't help but feel that everyone involved is emotional as hell. Y'all be getting worked up just like women :smh:
Bad and embarrassing all the way around.
This. I don’t know who this woman is to warrant this much attention. Like how do random hateful people who post crazy things on Twitter get so much attention on here, when offline they are so irrelevant? Report her page/flag her tweets and get her canceled but other than that, I don’t understand getting so wound up over an irrelevant self hating bw and her gay/bi boyfriend.