BW posts 8 year friendzone to relationship, gets criticized, then calls black men “bullet bags”

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
this is stupid on all sides....wtf is wrong with the internet? one, looks like the first pic was a HS graduation, these people are somewhere between 22-26 years old, it's not uncommon for platonic HS friends to link up after college, thus the "friend zone"...jumping to calling her a ho, him a simp, etc was stupid

but got damn, she aint have to go full c00n :why:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
this is facts man this just internet shyt/talking points, i talked to a few girls who when i checked their tik tok they were on that bash black men shyt but when they were with me shyt was normal, never came up, i had no idea till i was just looking through the people you may know shyt on tik tok lol 2 weeks ago i facetimed a girl im seeing and asked her why u be talking crazy like this about black men she said "thats how i feel" so i asked her why she was dealing with me she said because she loves black men and i treat her well but shes going based on how men have treated her in the past and her friends ... im still dealing with her :snoop:

we've never had an argument shes very reasonable thats why im confused

:mjlol: breh … bounce & get. yourself a non-BW

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say that the responses she got for the 8 year comment were assumptions, for all we know they could have lost touch for years.

After her comment and looking at them, I understand how things got to where they are. Some people's 'black sensibilities' are shallow and handicap, and used for conveniences. I dont want to waste too much energy peeling(sp?) back the layers but it's obvious what the case is here.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
This chick is anti-Black Woman -- and you support this -- it's sad. A biracial woman who has some issue with two Black parents BW - being anti-Black and anti-BW - but getting praised by BM.

https://www.tiktok.com/@honestlyadonis/video/7005239027108465926?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

https://www.tiktok.com/@honestlyadonis/video/7005290970799492357?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Her whole TikTok is toxic. BW are not in large saying we don't want BM or want to date non-BM.

The world is sad.

https://www.tiktok.com/@honestlyadonis?
What the fukk kind of bizarro world do we live in!!?? :gucci::mindblown:

It’s just one dumb ass fukked up extreme to the other. You got this confused biracial bytch shytting on actual black women and telling black men they should be dating out :dahell:

Last edited: