The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I'm gonna go against the grain here and say that GME earnings call was a disaster. 7 min call, no Q&A, no insight into anything...

...and they are getting massacred in AH right now. Never seen anything like this...an absolute bottom drop.
The massacre is nothing but HF manipulation. Any actual investor would at least wait for it to rip tomorrow then sell.

I agree on the call being bland overall tho.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
The point is, the corruption is beyond what u think

Exactly. At this point you have to know or at least think the SEC is complicit in these ongoing shenanigans. Everybody knows about the dark pool activities and that apparently, currently it’s totally legal to do.

I never knew about the dark pool until dealing with this play. I know they say the dark pool is set up for institutions to move large amounts of money without affecting the price....but if a hedge fund has enough money and assets under their control and they’re still able to affect the price this dramatically then what is the point of even having dark pools?! Looks like another big tool for the ppl to make money off the backs of retailers.

Last night I watched a short documentary about the stock market crash of 1929 that led to the Great Depression. What struck me the most is that even in the stock markets relative infancy, how much insider trading and collusion was going on between the wealthy and those who ran things even back then. Money and greed are powerful motivators to cheat. So you think about all the technological advances, psychological methods, algorithms, etc...that have been refined over the last hundred years and you think these wealthy ppl would ever stop or give up this gravy train?! fukk no. Add to that that before the advent of the internet and this social media affect where we can all talk and strategize effectively, retailers haven’t been in any position to uncover much less combat what’s been going on for decades.

Everybody knows the game is rigged but it’ll be shocking to see how rigged if it ever comes out. We’re seeing the tip of the iceberg.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Ok, back by popular demand. Cuz these nikkas is really pushing FUD these days and it lets us know we getting closer to the squeeze.

Most should know what the deal is. Do not engage with the accounts listed below. They might be cool people outside this thread, but for overall optimistic outlook towards AMC stock (and its eventual success), fukk these nikkas.

Organized and optimistic collective minds are better than Detracting pessimistic minds.

In addition, im a firm believer in manifesting reality through envisioning events to occur in the future (the whole law of attraction concept). As a group, we just need to focus on what we WANT and not what we DONT want.

Anyway, here's the updated list.

Here is the list of people that EVERYONE interested in AMC squeeze should flat out IGNORE. I better not see anymore tagging or responding to any of their bullshyt for the rest of the way.

I'm not tagging anyone, just writing there names. When they inevitably come into the thread with nonsense, hit the ignore button or shut the fukk up regarding there opinion, GOT IT.

this post will be repeatedly added to the thread every couple of pages so that newcomers know who to avoid.

Edit: if enough people also come in this thread looking to do ANYTHING other than Buy and Hold or just HODL, I will add them to this list as well. Time to streamline this shyt.

Ignore these people:
Silkyjohnson
Ineedmoney
Menna
Darealtwo1
Alvin
big Jo
MITS
FaTaL
NatiboyB
10bandz

Take caution, but basically ignore these people:
Kamala Harris (Known Troll)
Thevoiceofthevoiceles (No DD)
Still benefited (No DD)
Cobalt satire (No DD)
Turbulent (Potential covert FUD spreader)
NotaPawg (randomly comes in thread shytting on movement...)

You can take my name off that goofy list as I’ve been an AMC investor since February. Better yet, I’ve never even spoken to you before :skip:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You tend to apply logic and have common sense. Can’t have that it seems. :lolbron: How dare you make sensible statements.

The hilarious and hypocritical part about it is that cats have been helping @I Really Mean It morale as he's been getting discouraged lately, yet I got put on the listed all because we needed to do the same thing for other posters as well :laff:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Ok, back by popular demand. Cuz these nikkas is really pushing FUD these days and it lets us know we getting closer to the squeeze.

Most should know what the deal is. Do not engage with the accounts listed below. They might be cool people outside this thread, but for overall optimistic outlook towards AMC stock (and its eventual success), fukk these nikkas.

Organized and optimistic collective minds are better than Detracting pessimistic minds.

In addition, im a firm believer in manifesting reality through envisioning events to occur in the future (the whole law of attraction concept). As a group, we just need to focus on what we WANT and not what we DONT want.

Anyway, here's the updated list.

Here is the list of people that EVERYONE interested in AMC squeeze should flat out IGNORE. I better not see anymore tagging or responding to any of their bullshyt for the rest of the way.

I'm not tagging anyone, just writing there names. When they inevitably come into the thread with nonsense, hit the ignore button or shut the fukk up regarding there opinion, GOT IT.

this post will be repeatedly added to the thread every couple of pages so that newcomers know who to avoid.

Edit: if enough people also come in this thread looking to do ANYTHING other than Buy and Hold or just HODL, I will add them to this list as well. Time to streamline this shyt.

Ignore these people:
Silkyjohnson
Ineedmoney
Menna
Darealtwo1
Alvin
big Jo
MITS
FaTaL
NatiboyB
10bandz

Take caution, but basically ignore these people:
Kamala Harris (Known Troll)
Thevoiceofthevoiceles (No DD)
Still benefited (No DD)
Cobalt satire (No DD)
Turbulent (Potential covert FUD spreader)
NotaPawg (randomly comes in thread shytting on movement...)

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: look at these fakkit nikkas man