The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Aro

Pro
Daps
What’s the latest the squeeze can happen and the government still be able to collect the max amount on taxes from capital gains?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
What’s the latest the squeeze can happen and the government still be able to collect the max amount on taxes from capital gains?
That depends on when you bought in. It has to 365 days from your investment date.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gme going crazy in the ah, down by 5 bucks then up by a dollar

:mindblown:

And down again

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ok, back by popular demand. Cuz these nikkas is really pushing FUD these days and it lets us know we getting closer to the squeeze.

Most should know what the deal is. Do not engage with the accounts listed below. They might be cool people outside this thread, but for overall optimistic outlook towards AMC stock (and its eventual success), fukk these nikkas.

Organized and optimistic collective minds are better than Detracting pessimistic minds.

In addition, im a firm believer in manifesting reality through envisioning events to occur in the future (the whole law of attraction concept). As a group, we just need to focus on what we WANT and not what we DONT want.

Anyway, here's the updated list.

Here is the list of people that EVERYONE interested in AMC squeeze should flat out IGNORE. I better not see anymore tagging or responding to any of their bullshyt for the rest of the way.

I'm not tagging anyone, just writing there names. When they inevitably come into the thread with nonsense, hit the ignore button or shut the fukk up regarding there opinion, GOT IT.

this post will be repeatedly added to the thread every couple of pages so that newcomers know who to avoid.

Edit: if enough people also come in this thread looking to do ANYTHING other than Buy and Hold or just HODL, I will add them to this list as well. Time to streamline this shyt.

Ignore these people:
Silkyjohnson
Ineedmoney
Menna
Darealtwo1
Alvin
big Jo
MITS
FaTaL
NatiboyB
10bandz

Take caution, but basically ignore these people:
Kamala Harris (Known Troll)
Thevoiceofthevoiceles (No DD)
Still benefited (No DD)
Cobalt satire (No DD)
Turbulent (Potential covert FUD spreader)
NotaPawg (randomly comes in thread shytting on movement...)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, back by popular demand. Cuz these nikkas is really pushing FUD these days and it lets us know we getting closer to the squeeze.

Most should know what the deal is. Do not engage with the accounts listed below. They might be cool people outside this thread, but for overall optimistic outlook towards AMC stock (and its eventual success), fukk these nikkas.

Organized and optimistic collective minds are better than Detracting pessimistic minds.

In addition, im a firm believer in manifesting reality through envisioning events to occur in the future (the whole law of attraction concept). As a group, we just need to focus on what we WANT and not what we DONT want.

Anyway, here's the updated list.

Here is the list of people that EVERYONE interested in AMC squeeze should flat out IGNORE. I better not see anymore tagging or responding to any of their bullshyt for the rest of the way.

I'm not tagging anyone, just writing there names. When they inevitably come into the thread with nonsense, hit the ignore button or shut the fukk up regarding there opinion, GOT IT.

this post will be repeatedly added to the thread every couple of pages so that newcomers know who to avoid.

Edit: if enough people also come in this thread looking to do ANYTHING other than Buy and Hold or just HODL, I will add them to this list as well. Time to streamline this shyt.

Ignore these people:
Silkyjohnson
Ineedmoney
Menna
Darealtwo1
Alvin
big Jo
MITS
FaTaL
NatiboyB
10bandz

Take caution, but basically ignore these people:
Kamala Harris (Known Troll)
Thevoiceofthevoiceles (No DD)
Still benefited (No DD)
Cobalt satire (No DD)
Turbulent (Potential covert FUD spreader)
NotaPawg (randomly comes in thread shytting on movement...)
Imma AMC supporter you dimwit

:ufdup:

:camby: