The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The hilarious and hypocritical part about it is that cats have been helping @I Really Mean It morale as he's been getting discouraged lately, yet I got put on the listed all because we needed to do the same thing for other posters as well :laff:

been in this shyt longer than most of these clowns but they gonna dictate whether im really bout this shyt or not cuz i dont believe in 800k :laff:

Daps
I feel like we weren’t supposed to buy and hold, and now they’re at a loss of what to do. They can’t simply tell 4 million investors to kick rocks. It would destroy the entire concept of a free market and likely result in violence. But, they also can’t let the hedge funds on which so many livelihoods depend go bankrupt, as the fallout would mirror 2008 or worse.

Us holding onto these shares was never anticipated. They figured we’d grow tired and sell, letting them gut AMC and move on to the next company in their shorting sights.

Something has to give. But how can this be fixed?

:francis:

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
been in this shyt longer than most of these clowns but they gonna dictate whether im really bout this shyt or not cuz i dont believe in 800k :laff:

It's literally why I lurk in this thread more than I post as some of these dudes in here get wayyyy too sensitive when we're all after the same goal.

Daps

Breh with the “list” is extra flagrant with it. His first post was 6/2, the day it hit the ATH. He also didn’t even have a brokerage account. nikka bought at the 52 week high with his cashapp account and got the nerve to talk greasy about y’all boys who been in it.

Matter of fact here it is, 6/2

Can I buy this stock through CashApp? and Is it Secure/Safe?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I feel like we weren’t supposed to buy and hold, and now they’re at a loss of what to do. They can’t simply tell 4 million investors to kick rocks. It would destroy the entire concept of a free market and likely result in violence. But, they also can’t let the hedge funds on which so many livelihoods depend go bankrupt, as the fallout would mirror 2008 or worse.

Us holding onto these shares was never anticipated. They figured we’d grow tired and sell, letting them gut AMC and move on to the next company in their shorting sights.

Something has to give. But how can this be fixed?

I been telling y’all this shyt would crash the economy, a dominos affect would start. But how could they have held for this long? :mindblown:

That means the people they took the short from won’t collect, that’s the only reasonable explanation.

Daps
I been telling y’all this shyt would crash the economy, a dominos affect would start. But how could they have held for this long? :mindblown:

That means the people they took the short from won’t collect, that’s the only reasonable explanation.
They have to collect. Those shares weren’t free. Not to mention hedges would have to continue spending billions _forever_ to keep the price down. The minute they stop spending billions, it’s a wrap. The algorithm will send the price into the thousands.

It’s a Catch-22.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Breh with the “list” is extra flagrant with it. His first post was 6/2, the day it hit the ATH. He also didn’t even have a brokerage account. nikka bought at the 52 week high with his cashapp account and got the nerve to talk greasy about y’all boys who been in it.

Matter of fact here it is, 6/2

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Somebody really think this gone hit 800k? :mjlol:

MDN.gif