The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Some times I come in this thread and its deja vu. :mjlol: Coli servers run the same algorithm as the hedgies. :russ: jbo is the dark pools. Someone go back to june in there. I bet it mirrors today!:pachaha: I love yall man! For real though, I've seen a lot of cats champion this dude... on every platform Heres his latest... grain of salt.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some times I come in this thread and its deja vu. :mjlol: Coli servers run the same algorithm as the hedgies. :russ: jbo is the dark pools. Someone go back to june in there. I bet it mirrors today!:pachaha: I love yall man! For real though, I've seen a lot of cats champion this dude... on every platform Heres his latest... grain of salt.

Put this in English for me. Good or bad for amc investors based off what he putting out?

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:beli:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

What’s going down tomorrow? I’ve been hearing something about the 9th

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown

:hhh:it's always in a few weeks this supposed to go. The timeline never works out. Just buy, hold and set price alerts/check back maybe once a week, saves a lot of frustration and dissapointment.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Put this in English for me. Good or bad for amc investors based off what he putting out?
Some of the Best, most accurate DD that we have on the movement has come this cat. Based on the info provided.
End of September us when we have the most volatile quarter of the year, everything gets thrown in the wash, hail Mary's are thrown by everyone with some skin... crunch time.
Dammit Boi! shytting on me or the post?
What’s going down tomorrow? I’ve been hearing something about the 9th
Not sure, we supposed to have one more wrinkle this week either another ETF or Reg being installed.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How accurate is he?

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of the Best, most accurate DD that we have on the movement has come this cat. Based on the info provided.
End of September us when we have the most volatile quarter of the year, everything gets thrown in the wash, hail Mary's are thrown by everyone with some skin... crunch time.
Dammit Boi! shytting on me or the post?

Not sure, we supposed to have one more wrinkle this week either another ETF or Reg being installed.

so have some extra guap in hand cuz shyt is gonna go all the fukk down but we gonna fight this shyt and bounce right back for those that are brave hearted is what you just said? Lol…

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

Dude definitely gets his flowers.over there, and that means a lot as the GME subs have been purged and morphed at least 3 times.

*look at the points (bottom left his posts get) they have a few savants over there. Here is one of them.