The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
price alert notifications

$10k while at work? Depending how many shares you got, might as well quit right then and there when that alert hits.

:unimpressed:

I got so many different app notifications going off on my phone all day,i dont bother checking everytime:francis:. I long term hold for the most part and long dated options expirations. So ive gotten out of the habit of feeling the need to check my account like that honestly.

I have about 15 shares now. Im definitely selling at 10k. Maybe if it were to hit 5k lol

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I would have already sold by that point…unless it was some it went up in an hour type of thing.

All these numbers thrown out might have me being the last idiot holding. Hard to sell at 10k,when youve seen people throwing out 100k over and over again. And to be clear im not even somebody who believes it will go to 10k. But if it did i would be a believer at that point. So im supposed to sell at 10k now,instead of seeing if it hits 100k:russ:?

Not sure the harder pill to swallow,selling at 10k and it goes to 100k. Or it going to 10k and you holding,only for it to come back to 1k smh.

Probably depends on how many shares you got:mjcry:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I got so many different app notifications going off on my phone all day,i dont bother checking everytime:francis:. I long term hold for the most part and long dated options expirations. So ive gotten out of the habit of feeling the need to check my account like that honestly.

I have about 15 shares now. Im definitely selling at 10k. Maybe if it were to hit 5k lol

Y’all know how to customize alert sounds? I got TD and I’m trying to use this as an alert

:mjgrin:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By the way, for what its worth, that Peter Hann Calgary CFA guy on Linkedin says (while not stressing putting a timer or schedule to it, his words) that the next 6-8 weeks are critical for AMC. He also says at the bare minimum of a squeeze its between $500-$1000...Bare Minimum.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We are off SSR for tomorrow. And I’m sure the hedgies tooled up.

I know today felt good but be mentally prepared for fukkery tomorrow.

We might get another Fomo day and their bullshyt won’t matter, but they are gonna be trying their damndest to trigger a sell off.

Be strong out there brehs:cheers:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't believe a damn thing these people say. The price imo is the one on the screen til otherwise

I kinda agree, but between the dark pool fukkery, and the manipulation, there probably is a "real price" behind the scenes that is much higher.

Can you explain to us what this chart means??

I think it says 57% of AMC trading is being done in the dark pools, which is all internal and away from public view, AKA FLAGRANT MANIPULATION.

shyt is the corporate version of Smokey flipping Big Worm's money trying to count it more than once:mjlol: