The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk is this person breh?

Y'all listening to some random in Pakistan?

How does this person even know anything? Who is he? Y'all need to take anything he says with a grain of salt.

I am just saying. :manny:
I don't know him any better than most people in this thread. I take everything with a grain of salt, I've heard that narrative before of "true" value just thought it was interesting. That tweet doesn't promote buying nor selling.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I don't know him any better than most people in this thread. I take everything with a grain of salt, I've heard that narrative before of "true" value just thought it was interesting. That tweet doesn't promote buying nor selling.

I know. I didn't mean this a slight against you but this person keeps being posted in this thread as some sort of insider/knowledger of the stock market when his comments are just that "comments". Really not of value.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know. I didn't mean this a slight against you but this person keeps being posted in this thread as some sort of insider/knowledger of the stock market when his comments are just that "comments". Really not of value.
ahhh got ya, didn't know that lol.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean it was like $8 and we've been buying in for a minute...I actually got it thinking it was a recovery play...I didn't know anything about a squeeze.
Right I bought mine before the squeeze on some small profit after covid mentality.

But most people weren't thinking like that, just shocked now that everyone is like 50 plus shares

It's impressive.