The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we are nearing the end game. Contrary to what a lot of people think, these hedge funds don’t have limitless funds, and their current strategy has failed to peel away investors. Buy sell orders show retail isn’t budging, standing its ground in the face of aggressive short attacks, treating them as a mere nuisance.

The only other tactic is to engineer a rise in the price, but doing so risks leaving them open to margin calls, especially if FOMO kicks in and people buy at the higher prices.

If they stop shorting, but fail to cover, the price will rise. If they cover, the price will rise. If they short, but we remain firm and buy the dips, the price will rise. There’s nothing short of the government stepping in and taking our shares (:damn:) that can rescue hedge funds from the MOASS.

:francis:
Pretty much I agree but I see Covid as the main catalyst, we saw what those fears did on Monday.

inflation
reverse repos
extremely high margins
And Covid

it’s craziness has to end at some point

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Tried to put my closest friend on again today nikka dubbed me and went back to scrolling through tinder on his phone :francis:

this is the second time I try to get this buffoon to do something with his money. I give up
Same with my friends but fukk it
Telling them was a courtesy so they don't be talking shyt after like "why you ain't tell me?"
:yeshrug:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Are the hedgies going with plan B allow the price to increase a bit hoping people start selling off but not letting it get to over $100. I guess we will see.
there are bots on youtube comments using actual dead men's names telling people to sell at $100 and $300

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Fukking hedgies I know it was you :pacspit: Made my stock do the ..

I know it was you Covid and Big Banks letting those BS margin calls slide again :mjlol:

All in the office like " Tell the Bapes to ..

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
there are bots on youtube comments using actual dead men's names telling people to sell at $100 and $300
:ehh: make the people get frustrated by going up and down in the 30s and 40s and then let it rise to a few hundred and crashing again might be a strategy they employ. Sounds like the kind of psychology that could work, enough 'diamond handed apes' getting impatient.
I hope it's like people say on here and that causes smaller hedges to fold though.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I've been looking for these bots but haven't seen them
Can anyone post a video they are in the comments on?