The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right I bought mine before the squeeze on some small profit after covid mentality.

But most people weren't thinking like that, just shocked now that everyone is like 50 plus shares

It's impressive.

yeah I was going to flip it when a summer block buster came out...Next thing I know it was a whole thing and I didn't even believe it at first....

Daps
Any large dips people are ready to buy

:manny:

need the volume, regardless
I think we are nearing the end game. Contrary to what a lot of people think, these hedge funds don’t have limitless funds, and their current strategy has failed to peel away investors. Buy sell orders show retail isn’t budging, standing its ground in the face of aggressive short attacks, treating them as a mere nuisance.

The only other tactic is to engineer a rise in the price, but doing so risks leaving them open to margin calls, especially if FOMO kicks in and people buy at the higher prices.

If they stop shorting, but fail to cover, the price will rise. If they cover, the price will rise. If they short, but we remain firm and buy the dips, the price will rise. There’s nothing short of the government stepping in and taking our shares (:damn:) that can rescue hedge funds from the MOASS.

:francis:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are the hedgies going with plan B allow the price to increase a bit hoping people start selling off but not letting it get to over $100. I guess we will see.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
tenor.gif