Buu is the most disrespectful villain ever

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
What kills me was how they did it.

They'll drop like 11 new episodes and randomly restart your ass back to Garlic Junior or some bullshyt. There was 20 episodes between Cell and Buu. Then, Majin Buu didn't finally appear till 20 episodes in...

That’s like 4 restarts back.
Breh, that used to KILL me. I’d be coming home from school ready for the next episode and then all of a sudden they started from the beginning

:dead:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I might have to peep this :jbhmm:
nikka you aint watched One Punch Man (OPM)? You dont know who tf Garou da Gawd is? :ufdup:
Imagine if Goku was a bad guy. Someone who only cares about fighting and gets stronger and stronger even if he loses to someone else even better and will. not. stay. down. Thats Garou.

First season of OPM has some amazing animation and the 2nd season had weak animation but a much better story (garou).
First season...

Second season

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup: Put respeck on krillin name.

7410311-d6tl89r-45a7b827-630d-422f-b537-762322165023.gif

He would have killed Nappa by himself if Vegeta didn’t interfere
MediumLeftDegus-size_restricted.gif

He also got more saibaman kills than Piccolo and Tien combined with one move :banderas:

But let's be reality, DBZ got corny after the Cell games ended. The villains after Cell were mostly one-note, and pretty much everyone except Goku and Vegeta either became either canon fodder or irrelevant.

Gohan was done dirty :mjcry:

Last edited:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
The fact alone that theres a humanoid pink monster walking around slumping earth's greatest heroes, turning your friends family and loved ones into chocolate bars and eating them in front of you and its not even a joke, like.... them MFs AINT coming back, is both terrifyingly and hilariously disrespectful. :pachaha:In retrospect the whole Buu saga was a sickeningly dark comedy

Buu the only DBZ villain who was pure evil. Even Frieza had loyal henchmen who fxcked with him.

Buu just like "im going to terrorize and kill every being in existence one by one because i feel like that would be dope":jbhmm:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The fact alone that theres a humanoid pink monster walking around slumping earth's greatest heroes, turning your friends family and loved onces into chocolate bars and eating them in front of you and its not even a joke, like.... them MFs AINT coming back, is both terrifyingly and hilariously disrespectful. :pachaha:In retrospect the whole Buu saga was a sickeningly dark comedy

Buu the only DBZ villain who was pure evil. Even Frieza had loyal henchmen who fxcked with him.

Buu just like "im going to terrorize and kill every being in existence one by one because i feel like that would be dope":jbhmm:

Majin Buu is like giving The Joker superpowers and letting him run loose. :merchant: