Buu is the most disrespectful villain ever

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
When I seen Buu start getting jiggy in the middle of a fight I knew he was built different
GoodnaturedBiodegradableAmericanblackvulture-small.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
5073613-the_old_kai%27s_weapon_-_super_buu_chokes_gohan.png

Let's stop, breh :unimpressed:

Vegeta stans constantly get reminded of Frieza/Cell ass whoopings, yall Gohan stans gonna get this work too
And there was nothing Cell could do to get his G back when Vegeta took it. To this day, no one was so thoroughly emasculated and defeated as Imperfect Cell was by Super Vegeta. I mean, he even went as far to acknowledge Trunks just to emasculate Cell.

Yeah when he became perfect he got down on Vegeta but Vegeta literally made Cell beg. Some shyt you can’t ever live down even if you kill that man.
:pachaha:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
And there was nothing Cell could do to get his G back when Vegeta took it. To this day, no one was so thoroughly emasculated and defeated as Imperfect Cell was by Super Vegeta. I mean, he even went as far to acknowledge Trunks just to emasculate Cell.

Yeah when he became perfect he got down on Vegeta but Vegeta literally made Cell beg. Some shyt you can’t ever live down even if you kill that man.
:pachaha:
to be fair, Cell did make it a point to kill Trunks :mjlol:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
to be fair, Cell did make it a point to kill Trunks :mjlol:

Cells was 100% on sight with Trunks and Vegeta... Just straight up humiliate and embarrass them.

HiddenBewitchedCottonmouth-size_restricted.gif

First thing my nikka did upon revival was sending a Death Beam straight through Trunks chest :mjlol:

shyt was symbolic too cause that's how Vegeta died :ohhh:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cells was 100% on sight with Trunks and Vegeta... Just straight up humiliate and embarrass them.
Trunks the only ZFighter that has the on sight mentality. He don’t care about honor or the the thrill of battle. He there just to murder nikkas and gtfo the way. Cell know that. And Vegeta, well...I already mentioned what Vegeta did to him. I get him wanting they ass on ice.
:mjgrin:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
HiddenBewitchedCottonmouth-size_restricted.gif

First thing my nikka did upon revival was sending a Death Beam straight through Trunks chest :mjlol:

shyt was symbolic too cause that's how Vegeta died :ohhh:
Cell killing Trunks was an attack on Vegeta. Knowing what it took to recognize Trunks, then weaponizing his pride as a father towards Cell was an ether Cell had to ride down on ‘em for. Hit Trunks with the “Dont think I forgot nikka...”