Buu is the most disrespectful villain ever

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Word. I had someone download the English dub episodes months before it aired on Cartoon Network, back in Summer 2002 on a laptop (when laptops were expensive) from Kazaa, and It stopped when Kidd Buu appeared. On top of those 40 episodes from the year before that :martin: , and I tapped out.

Later in Feb 2003, I gotten the last 15 episodes on Kazaa again, and finished it. I was finishing 11th grade and by then I was on some other shyt.
I think simple time had to do with it.

Back when Funi was dubbing the Android saga, DBZ was literally their only property.

By the Buu saga, they had Yu Yu Hakusho, Blue Gender, Fruits Basket, OG Dragon Ball and a few other dubs going, plus they started dubbing Z movies and video games. Probably didn't have as much time to pump out Z episodes.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Buu turning Chi-Chi into an egg was :russ: status

"Do you like eggs? :demonic:"

voacOa5.png

Daps
What kills me was how they did it.

They'll drop like 11 new episodes and randomly restart your ass back to Garlic Junior or some bullshyt. There was 20 episodes between Cell and Buu. Then, Majin Buu didn't finally appear till 20 episodes in...

That’s like 4 restarts back.

Yep. I'm serious about how mad I was back then. Talk about being disappointed lol. It didn't make any sense. It would be the season or midseason premiere of everything else, but they kept stalling DBZ.

I don't know if it was because the dubs wasn't ready or what, but it didn't make any sense.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
that fakkit deserved that shyt and more :yeshrug:
Those Snipers might have been the most realistically evil mothafukkas in the entire series. Unlike the main villains, they weren't just born evil or nothing...they just decide ":hubie: World's 'bout to end, let's catch some bodies"

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then breaks was killing me man. To this day, I haven't finished the entire Buu saga cause of them breaks.

Every time DBZ was advertised as returning and then me and my boys would gather around the TV only for Toonami to hit us with the :umad: and it be an old episode

:pacspit: you Toonami. I'm still mad about that :to:
Yo that shyt was the worst

Didn't see the end of DBZ till I was an adult because of that shyt

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Y
aaaaand yep, this the shyt I'm talkin bout...

Wtf is this bullshyt:hhh:

Pure trash.. maybe it was me growing up a lil but I remember watching this Buu shyt like "wtf is this... This ain't even about martial arts and fighting no more":hhh:

If you watched this shyt past cell saga you lost:hhh: