Buu is the most disrespectful villain ever

Daps
What hurt the Buu saga was a lot of filler to get it going and the constant breaks...

Then breaks was killing me man. To this day, I haven't finished the entire Buu saga cause of them breaks.

Every time DBZ was advertised as returning and then me and my boys would gather around the TV only for Toonami to hit us with the :umad: and it be an old episode

:pacspit: you Toonami. I'm still mad about that :to:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Then breaks was killing me man. To this day, I haven't finished the entire Buu saga cause of them breaks.

Every time DBZ was advertised as returning and then me and my boys would gather around the TV only for Toonami to hit us with the :umad: and it be an old episode

It took them 2.5 years to finish the Buu Saga, when I finished the androids/Cell saga in just one season.

It was crazy seeing school years fly by, and it still not finished yet.

Daps
It took them 2.5 years to finish the Buu Saga, when I finished the androids/Cell saga in just one season.

Yep thats what I'm saying. Somewhere in that 2.5 years I gave up. I really don't even remember what exactly happened because I'm obviously still a fan.

I think some major things went down in my life at that time and I just never went back to it.

I watched YouTube recaps over the years tho.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

Yeah, shyt was so annoying cuz they ran like 40 straight episodes and then stopped for a LONG time after Vegeta sacrificed himself. Didn't start up again til like August '02. Then they ran through up til Kid Buu first showed up and stopped there.

Whereas they did the entire Android/Cell saga with no breaks

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The Armie Hammer of anime villains.. fukk, that's scary to admit Buu :damn:
Screen-Shot-2021-01-12-at-11.41.17-am.png

How the fukk was this real

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, shyt was so annoying cuz they ran like 40 straight episodes and then stopped for a LONG time after Vegeta sacrificed himself. Didn't start up again til like August '02. Then they ran through up til Kid Buu first showed up and stopped there.

Whereas they did the entire Android/Cell saga with no breaks

Word. I had someone download the English dub episodes months before it aired on Cartoon Network, back in Summer 2002 on a laptop (when laptops were expensive) from Kazaa, and It stopped when Kidd Buu appeared. On top of those 40 episodes from the year before that :martin: , and I tapped out.

Later in Feb 2003, I gotten the last 15 episodes on Kazaa again, and finished it. I was finishing 11th grade and by then I was on some other shyt.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

What kills me was how they did it.

They'll drop like 11 new episodes and randomly restart your ass back to Garlic Junior or some bullshyt. There was 20 episodes between Cell and Buu. Then, Majin Buu didn't finally appear till 20 episodes in...

That’s like 4 restarts back.