Buu is the most disrespectful villain ever

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The fact alone that theres a humanoid pink monster walking around slumping earth's greatest heroes, turning your friends family and loved ones into chocolate bars and eating them in front of you and its not even a joke, like.... them MFs AINT coming back, is both terrifyingly and hilariously disrespectful. :pachaha:In retrospect the whole Buu saga was a sickeningly dark comedy

Buu the only DBZ villain who was pure evil. Even Frieza had loyal henchmen who fxcked with him.

Buu just like "im going to terrorize and kill every being in existence one by one because i feel like that would be dope":jbhmm:
Nah bruh bruh Friezas still space hitler evil as it gets. Kid buu was created for destruction he didn't know anything else. Frieza committed genocide and enslaved countless planets across the universe :francis:Kept people around who were also shook they'd get a laser in the chest at any moment:picard:Tournament of power he tried to join different universes temporarily to fukk over his own only to fukk them over cause he's a evil piece of shyt :picard:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Trunks the only ZFighter that has the on sight mentality. He don’t care about honor or the the thrill of battle. He there just to murder nikkas and gtfo the way. Cell know that. And Vegeta, well...I already mentioned what Vegeta did to him. I get him wanting they ass on ice.
:mjgrin:

He was so Honorable to Goku and when Goku put Gohan against Cell... He's all about not condoning child abuse:damn:

But fukk bytch ass Trunk and Vegeta :pacspit:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
And there was nothing Cell could do to get his G back when Vegeta took it. To this day, no one was so thoroughly emasculated and defeated as Imperfect Cell was by Super Vegeta. I mean, he even went as far to acknowledge Trunks just to emasculate Cell.

Yeah when he became perfect he got down on Vegeta but Vegeta literally made Cell beg. Some shyt you can’t ever live down even if you kill that man.
:pachaha:
Gohan humiliated Cell worse than Vegeta did :mjlol: Had him resorting to the bloated form he mocked Trunks for and literally kicked the Perfect outta hm

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Nah bruh bruh Friezas still space hitler evil as it gets. Kid buu was created for destruction he didn't know anything else. Frieza committed genocide and enslaved countless planets across the universe :francis:Kept people around who were also shook they'd get a laser in the chest at any moment:picard:Tournament of power he tried to join different universes temporarily to fukk over his own only to fukk them over cause he's a evil piece of shyt :picard:

umm that's.... exactly my point.

He's evil in its purest form. He exists solely to be evil. Nothing more. He doesn't choose to be evil. He didnt learn how to be evil. He just is. You can't top that.

Frieza is an evil mofo too, but there are other things that motivate him, even if temporary. He had a relationship with his father, he's both feared and respected by his subjects, he has dudes like Captain Ginyu and them who ride for him till the end. Even if hes a vindictive manipulative b*stard he's atleast capable of arranging temporary alliances if needed. He even honors deals with other people if he sees a long term benefit for himself in the end.

Buu isnt even capable of having a productive conversation. Hes literally a pink blob of evil incarnate who kills everything he sees. You can't reason with him for shyt. This is why Goku had him reincarnated as a good person, its the only way to really stop him.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
He was so Honorable to Goku and when Goku put Gohan against Cell... He's all about not condoning child abuse:damn:

But fukk bytch ass Trunk and Vegeta :pacspit:

Cell knew his ops better than they knew themselves. Just like Vegeta said back in the day, GOATku and his boy never take a fight seriously from the start. Could've avoided the whole Buu saga if he handled his food :francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Cell knew his ops better than they knew themselves. Just like Vegeta said back in the day, GOATku and his boy never take a fight seriously from the start. Could've avoided the whole Buu saga if he handled his food :francis:

Vegeta was a better father to Gohan in minute than Goku was in a lifetime :wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
umm that's.... exactly my point.

He's evil in its purest form. He exists solely to be evil. Nothing more. He doesn't choose to be evil. He didnt learn how to be evil. He just is. You can't top that.

Frieza is an evil mofo too, but there are other things that motivate him, even if temporary. He had a relationship with his father, he's both feared and respected by his subjects, he has dudes like Captain Ginyu and them who ride for him till the end. Even if hes a vindictive manipulative b*stard he's atleast capable of arranging temporary alliances if needed. He even honors deals with other people if he sees a long term benefit for himself in the end.

Buu isnt even capable of having a productive conversation. Hes literally a pink blob of evil incarnate who kills everything he sees. You can't reason with him for shyt. This is why Goku had him reincarnated as a good person, its the only way to really stop him.

He wouldn't ally himself with anyone during the tournament of power. Not even for self persevation. In fact he'd prefer if everything returned to nothingness

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Gohan humiliated Cell worse than Vegeta did :mjlol: Had him resorting to the bloated form he mocked Trunks for and literally kicked the Perfect outta hm
Gohan did not do to Cell what Vegeta did to Cell and its not even close. What Vegeta did destroyed Cell mentally. Gohan got down on him though but did so stripping him physically. Again, frustration and realization is one thing. Flat out begging and pleading for your life is another entirely.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Lol now that I think about it I never watched the English dub of the Buu saga till years later..

I had already watched the entire show in Japanese in like 99-2000..

I stopped watching it on Toonami probably after the androids arrived

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Gohan did not do to Cell what Vegeta did to Cell and its not even close. What Vegeta did destroyed Cell mentally. Gohan got down on him though but did so stripping him physically. Again, frustration and realization is one thing. Flat out begging and pleading for your life is another entirely.
Cell played Vegeta perfectly into his hands like a sucker and then whooped his ass for it. Gohan had him literally blowing himself up as a temper tantrum.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cell played Vegeta perfectly into his hands like a sucker and then whooped his ass for it. Gohan had him literally blowing himself up as a temper tantrum.
Thts what happened AFTER the emasculation. After the groveling. After the begging. After being completely disarmed so thoroughly that Cell, a being designed purely for fighting...gave up fighting.

Gohan broke him down, yeah. Just entirely different.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
said this like frieza dont exist
Frieza up there but buu turned these guys all in their prime into an absolute joke and destroyed everything they know and love
160560698_559330134987428_5545321274208224824_o.jpg