Buu is the most disrespectful villain ever

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

He met a homeless kid on the way so he turned a random man into milk and gave it to the kid:mjlol:
Man had a truck full of food and still got turned into milk:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
He had a starving BLIND kid unwittingly drink ANOTHER HUMAN BEING :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

It's a shame Toriyama couldn't quite get the whole storyline sorted out properly because the Buu saga fukkery was off the page :pachaha:

It was the seriousness of Z mixed with the comedy of old school Dragon Ball so you had a lot of black comedy :russ:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps

He met a homeless kid on the way so he turned a random man into milk and gave it to the kid:mjlol:
Man had a truck full of food and still got turned into milk:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
He had a starving BLIND kid unwittingly drink ANOTHER HUMAN BEING :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Disrespectful lol.
This whole segment still cracks me up
"You not scared?" :dahell:

He healed the kid JUST so that he could be afraid of him LMAO

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It's a shame Toriyama couldn't quite get the whole storyline sorted out properly because the Buu saga fukkery was off the page :pachaha:

It was the seriousness of Z mixed with the comedy of old school Dragon Ball so you had a lot of black comedy :russ:
He straight turned her into candy because he wasn't getting play. Straight trolling with her

"Hello girl you think buu sexy"

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Disrespectful lol.
This whole segment still cracks me up
"You not scared?" :dahell:

He healed the kid JUST so that he could be afraid of him LMAO
Lmfao he could probably transmutate inanimate objects but he does it to humans because humans taste best :mjlol:
He's a monster:mjlol:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Garou is theee most disrespectful

Socked the first nikka before introductions even began

Talked shyt while getting his ass whipped by TTM

Taunted mumen rider after he got him spared

Beat the breaks off TTM but kept him conscious enough to watch him beat the breaks off his crew

fukked up Mumen Rider just cause

fukked up Charanko just cause

The GOAT

I might have to peep this :jbhmm: