Business Insider: 'Halo Infinite' struggling

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I swear someone on here told me the game was fine, and all the negativity was just coming from overly dramatic haters. :unimpressed:
that’s literally all there is in here. same 4 guys circle jerking as usual.

People still playing the game and looking forward to updates like every other FTP/Service game.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Let’s be real here. At some point you can’t just keep pumping out sequels to games without diminishing returns. Halo has ran its course. This ain’t Call of Duty. This is a persistent story between games. Bungie tried to close this out and Microsoft wouldn’t allow it. At some point you move on or much of the audience does.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
What changed? Wasn’t everyone just praising 343 and the game when it released? :russ:

That's part of the problem. Nothing has changed. Even their blog posts are wordy nothing burgers. It's pretty much the same game from November.

I was on the side of the game's acceptance rate being so high, there was no way 343i dropped the bag back then. They threw it over a bridge instead. It's one of the greatest fumbles.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Let’s be real here. At some point you can’t just keep pumping out sequels to games without diminishing returns. Halo has ran its course. This ain’t Call of Duty. This is a persistent story between games. Bungie tried to close this out and Microsoft wouldn’t allow it. At some point you move on or much of the audience does.
it’s crazy how perspectives work, as this is your take based on all the doom and gloom promoted by sony stans.

In reality the game is currently holding users much better than the most recent cod and battlfied.

It came out in November. Dozens of games have come out since then, and only one of them has more daily users than Halo, and that’s elden Ring.

People who don’t even play the game like @Gizmo_Duck and his sony stan coalition have gone out of their way to promote negativity about the game and push this narrative of it being a dead and empty game, but that couldn’t be farther from the truth.

You check the twitch stats right now, and there’s way more people engaged with Halo right now than forbidden west. Same on steam with Horizon 1. But we will never get a thread or bunch of posts trashing the game or it’s developer.

All FTP games go through a growth period. Halo will continue to grow over the years, just like the FTP games it’s being compared to right now.

Hell any game in the convo with the big hitters like Fortnight, Roblox, etc, is doing really well.

But somehow since Halo isn’t number one, we get all this Fud about it’s future:smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Oh so the game is perfectly fine and has no issues? :mjlol:
It’s a good game that needs some updates.

The updates will come.

Some people have moved on for the time being. lots of them will be back with the updates.

It’s literally the same thing all service games go through.

With that said it’s still top ten most played on xbox. the only games being played more are those that have had years to update the game and build communities.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What changed? Wasn’t everyone just praising 343 and the game when it released? :russ:
I think the base game was good and everyone had high expectations for it at launch. There were a couple features missing that people expected to be added soon after launch, now it's going on half a year since launch and theres been no new content and the missing content promised at launch still has no release date.

These type of live service games need a constant stream of new content to keep people interested, 343 is dropping the ball with the lack of content and communication.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think the base game was good and everyone had high expectations for it at launch. There were a couple features missing that people expected to be added soon after launch, now it's going on half a year since launch and theres been no new content and the missing content promised at launch still has no release date.

These type of live service games need a constant stream of new content to keep people interested, 343 is dropping the ball with the lack of content and communication.
But this ain’t even true. there’s been updates and 343i has ben very clear about timelines for new content.

It’s not as fast as people would want, but they were also clear about that from jump. They said season 1 would be longer than usual cause they were gonna take a break after the grueling year leading up to launch.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
But this ain’t even true. there’s been updates and 343i has ben very clear about timelines for new content.

It’s not as fast as people would want, but they were also clear about that from jump. They said season 1 would be longer than usual cause they were gonna take a break after the grueling year leading up to launch.
When I say content, I'm not talking about them rotating the playlist every once in a while. People want co op, a map editor and new maps.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps

man thats cap

one of the leads just came out w a whole apology about not communicative enough about regular updates and said he understands why folk are out of patience

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
man thats cap

one of the leads just came out w a whole apology about not communicative enough about regular updates and said he understands why folk are out of patience
he said he understands why people are impatient.

But that doesn’t mean they have not been up front about timelines and release dates.
Halo Infinite campaign co-op is at least six months away

Before the game came out, they were clear season 2 would take a while.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
When I say content, I'm not talking about them rotating the playlist every once in a while. People want co op, a map editor and new maps.
new modes were added.

343i was clear and honest before release that co-op and forge would be at least 6 months.

We have not made it to 6 months yet. Not sure why people are just now acting surprised/disappointed.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been said 343 are fukkin terrible at this point M$ should just bring in a new dev team to take over:francis:

This is HALO how do you fukk your 3 games in a row with the damn M$ mascot?

I love Destiny because of Halo that game was the next step and I assumed Halo would be there with it. Instead of trying to compete with it 343 should’ve just refined the franchise not turn it into some pseudo live service :francis: