Business Insider: 'Halo Infinite' struggling

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
343 needs to be bigger, Halo needs a Call of Duty type of development cycle or something.

Love the gameplay and the feel but it needs more of everything.

Where's my damn Halo RPG at :ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
343 needs to be bigger, Halo needs a Call of Duty type of development cycle or something.

Love the gameplay and the feel but it needs more of everything.

Where's my damn Halo RPG at :ufdup:

Not for nothing acitvision gutted their entire roster of devs in order to keep regular updates on warzone and CoD every year. Even got the crash bandicoot dev making maps

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Not for nothing acitvision gutted their entire roster of devs in order to keep regular updates on warzone and CoD every year. Even got the crash bandicoot dev making maps

I feel you, the machine that's behind CoD is ridiculous, but them boys at 343 need help. Even Bungie...how ironic :snoop:...has a seemingly better pipeline right now.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Same mistake BF and such made, thinking that players will hang on because of the name.

I still remember the marketing blitz for Halo 2 back in the day. How we've gone from a mania like that to whimpering support for multi-player and a bleeding player base. :wow:

I actually gave it the uninstall the other day. :francis: I play more MCC SP than Infinite MP.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like this game will get support in small pieces over the remainder of the year but it won't be enough to reinvigorate its player base. I saw someone online say that their "upcoming content" is mostly stuff that should've already been in the base game.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
I haven't played Infinite in forever really, but when I saw they didn't have a separate Team Slayer mode, I laughed. That is THE mode to play. I'm not sure if they've updated it now. But it was that and when the cheating started.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Just give Halo to the Doom developers

An iD software developed Halo game would be crazy and I would much rather take that over another Doom game. The art design, graphics, and all the attention to detail and everything in those last 2 Doom games is crazy, but it goes wasted with how nonexistent the story is in those Doom games.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
An iD software developed Halo game would be crazy and I would much rather take that over another Doom game. The art design, graphics, and all the attention to detail and everything in those last 2 Doom games is crazy, but it goes wasted with how nonexistent the story is in those Doom games.

That would be absolutely insane in all the right ways.

It will revamp the franchise and open limitless possibilities. The old slow gameplay way is outdated. Imagine an Halo fast paced with the same weapons and smaller maps. Let that shyt be gory and mature.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
It will revamp the franchise and open limitless possibilities. The old slow gameplay way is outdated. Imagine an Halo fast paced with the same weapons and smaller maps. Let that shyt be gory and mature.

Nah, I know some people love DOOM, but I hate that super fast twitchy bullet sponge gameplay. Hardcore Halo fans will never accept a change like that either and they will complain.

A big reason why the gameplay feels dated is because they didn't really add anything new outside the grapple. They need to double down on the whole sandbox concept of Halo imo. Theres a lot of ideas Halo can borrow from Apex Legends.

Last edited: