Business Insider: 'Halo Infinite' struggling

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
10 year plan to make a complete game. :lolbron:

Why did MS let this happen to their most coveted franchise? :francis: shyt's stupid. Even MCC had to get farmed out to other studios to make it playable. The mistreatment of the franchise by 343i is incredible. Only Sonic Team is worse, but 343i is making a good run at that crown.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
They deserve no less. First Craig then microtransactions? :mjtf:

fukk em. Show ain't blowing me away either. :unimpressed:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
They lucked out by not charging for multiplayer. Probably the reason they went FTP. Game is bare bones

The delays also screwed up with the marketing. Armor & cosmetics tie-ins people paid for pre-launch.... non existent.

Oh well :snooze:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
10 year plan to make a complete game. :lolbron:

Why did MS let this happen to their most coveted franchise? :francis: shyt's stupid. Even MCC had to get farmed out to other studios to make it playable. The mistreatment of the franchise by 343i is incredible. Only Sonic Team is worse, but 343i is making a good run at that crown.
The brain drain of talent that left Sonic Team after working on Unleashed, Colors and Generations is crazy, but DICE really got even 343i beat when you sit down and think about it.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Never does

Franchise died when Bungie left.

Slow death since

Not a bad game but way too barebones in the age of ADD and other options
I remember when Bungie era Halo fans said that 343i wasn't ready to tackle an big task that is Halo when 4 was announce, what's crazy is that those same fans moved on to Destiny and overtime they end up being right. I still got some enjoyment out of Infinite considering I've played the series since I was an kid, but the game clearly can be much better.

At least, Gears fans is satisfied with The Coalition work of the series.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
dddd.jpg

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember when Bungie era Halo fans said that 343i wasn't ready to tackle an big task that is Halo when 4 was announce, what's crazy is that those same fans moved on to Destiny and overtime they end up being right. I still got some enjoyment out of Infinite considering I've played the series since I was an kid, but the game clearly can be much better.

At least, Gears fans is satisfied with The Coalition work of the series.
Thats a big no. Gears fans hate The Coalition about the same as Halo fans hate 343

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
The brain drain of talent that left Sonic Team after working on Unleashed, Colors and Generations is crazy, but DICE really got even 343i beat when you sit down and think about it.

nah DICE is equally trash. they just dont have the audacity to open up the store while the game is still broken + lacking content.