Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Never heard of New Caledonia..it's a French colony near Australia and the natives are causing unrest to get themselves rid of France.
France is truly a cancer, a disease.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
it has not been a good year for these jihadist in Burkina and Niger

they been getting their wigs split

see what happens when you have drone and ariel support

they are starting to flee so Benin is on high alert

edit: btw, i always thought the person behind this channel was a pan-african african american, but this could just be an african using a.i voice. because now it's been using a british voice to cover the sahel. this channel has exclusive videos that even i don't know about. this person has to be on the ground. how does he get all these photos and images?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
it has not been a good year for these jihadist in Burkina and Niger

they been getting their wigs split

see what happens when you have drone and ariel support

they are starting to flee so Benin is on high alert

So they actually got strike dones and other UAVs from the Russians or are they putting to use the French/NATO stuff they had?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Sahel has been Islamic since the days of Mansa Musa. Your ancestors (if you're Black American) were probably Fulani, Tuareg or Hausa muslims.
More likely Manden (Mandingo, Soninke/Wangara, Mende, Susu, Vai, Bissa, Dyula, Bobo, Bozo, Bambara, Malinke, Yalunka, Kongo, Kpelle, Loko, Samo, Vai, etc) people.

The other groups you mentioned would come after the Manden.