Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ NigeršŸ‡³šŸ‡Ŗ and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
82 fukkin Percent foreign owned when itā€™s not even their fukkin land is CRAZY smh
yeah....Macky Sall did alot of positives for Senegal but this is just not it.

completely dropped the ball with this. what is wrong with these leaders when they are negotiating? :why:

i wonder what the gas deals look like

loyola llothta

ā˜­ā˜­ā˜­
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
NIAMEY, June 18 (Reuters) - An armed group opposed to Niger's ruling junta disabled a section of the country's PetroChina-funded (601857.SS), opens new tab crude oil pipeline in an attack on Sunday night, it said in a statement.
The pipeline has a capacity of 90,000 barrel per day (bpd) and extends for nearly 2,000 km (1,243-mile) linking Niger's Agadem oilfield to Benin's coast.
Exports are meant to be loaded under a $400 million dealwith oil giant China National Petroleum Corp (CNPC)

Mister Terrific

Itā€™s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
@ReasonableMatic is this true? Is the government losing?

Attack on army base fuels Burkina Faso mutiny rumours​

Burkina Faso's Ibrahim Traore talks into a microphone at the Russia-Africa summit in 2023

IMAGE SOURCE, REUTERS
Image caption, Junta leader Capt Ibrahim TraorƩ has kept a low profile since the attack on the army baseArticle information
  • Author, Linnete Bahati Amimo, Samuel Lando & Mamadou Faye
  • Role, BBC Monitoring & BBC Afrique
  • 20 June 2024
An attack that reportedly killed more than 100 soldiers on an army base in Burkina Faso has snowballed into speculation about unrest in the security forces, in a country where the military has been in power since 2022.
The leader of the military junta has since appeared on state TV in an attempt to debunk the rumours.
Burkina Faso has been battling Islamist insurgents for several years and about half the country is outside government control.
Jihadist group Jamaat Nusrat al-Islam wal-Muslimin (JNIM) has said it was behind last Tuesday's attack in the northern town of Mansila.

loyola llothta

ā˜­ā˜­ā˜­
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
You remember the general of the French army responsible for managing my case who, in a Swiss television documentary in March 2023, boasted of having banned me from entering and staying in France, of being at the origin of the censorship of my social networks, and who pitifully admitted to having no proof that I was ever linked/paid by Prighozine despite all the defamations they have spread on this subject for 5 years? Well, it is this individual, General Pascal Ianni, who has just been appointed commander of the newly created French command in Africa. You are told to leave, you say that you will be ā€œless visibleā€. You are real crabs. But I promise you: we will get you out of Africa, down to the last one, including Djibouti. Your lies, your weapons, your frauds, your fake news, your terrorists, your attacks will do nothing. #FranceDĆ©gage

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
82 fukkin Percent foreign owned when itā€™s not even their fukkin land is CRAZY smh

Terrible deal. African countries stay getting finessed man :snoop: You hate to see it.

They need to fire immediately whoever did that deal, renegotiate and put it up for bid