Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps

:francis:

Russia is a good buffer for the current situation, but have to cut them loose too sooner or later. Can't get into bed with cacs long term.
Yea hopefully they see the Russians as the resource stealers they are:snoop:

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Russia will abandon them and Islamic rule with fall upon these nations. Tragic.
The Sahel has been Islamic since the days of Mansa Musa. Your ancestors (if you're Black American) were probably Fulani, Tuareg or Hausa muslims.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
The Sahel has been Islamic since the days of Mansa Musa. Your ancestors (if you're Black American) were probably Fulani, Tuareg or Hausa muslims.
That has zero to do with what said. I didn’t say they will be Muslim. I said they will be under Islamic rule. That is incompatible with democracy and that’s not something I rock with.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
They will crush those jihadists.
Mali and Burkina have been gaining ground on the jihadist since they've got access to drones and missiles from Wagner and Turkey

these dudes ain't been keeping up

not that i'm a fan of Wagner or Russia but their no nonsense policies are actually an advantage in times like this

hopefully they swiftly leave after the conflict like they did CAR